Made with Love

Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

Status
Not open for further replies.

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
SUNshine Girl Dannie is a 5-foot-2 brown-eyed dynamo who wants to one day own her own salon. Our Gemini is into fitness, rock and watching hockey. She likes to spend her spare time with her nephews along with friends, family and her dog Monti. (JACK BOLAND/QMI AGENCY)

I guess black is the new black! All of her outfits were black to some extent. She looks a bit too bony for my taste, but she does fit the definition of a spinner. B-!

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
Britney, 20, likes to act on TV shows and has been in commercials. She is currently in her third year in a journalism program. She has danced all her life and been modelling since the age of five. (JACK BOLAND/QMI Agency)

Is she a latina? Are there latinas named Britney? Hmmmmmm

What amazing abs on this one! A!:good:

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
SUNshine Girl Amanda likes soccer, cooking and photography. Her favourite sport is hockey, and she roots for the Montreal Canadiens. For entertainment, Amanda turns to Sons of Anarchy or The Walking Dead, or film classic The Breakfast Club. (Ernest Doroszuk/QMI Agency)

So with all of the complaints about not having a Halloween-themed SSG, I think they finally put one on today. She looks kinda like a flabby old witch. Well, she's probably not that old, probably in her 30's or 40's, but gravity has definitely started to take hold on her. Considering all, she's not in bad shape for typical women of her age, but that's a low bar. All of those old tattoos don't help either, this is specifically what they warn you about when you get a tattoo: what's it going to look like when you're her age?

These are her best photos, I didn't put up her horrid photos, you can check them out on The Sun website though. I'll give her a generous B-, still!

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
SUNshine Girl Joy, 19, is 5-foot-3. She loves shopping, watching scary movies (The Grudge, Scary Movie 3), eating and dancing. (Stan Behal/QMI Agency)

Shh, don't anybody tell Peace about this one! OMG, this is exactly everything that's good about the Asian package: spinner, cute derriere, cute itty-bitties, cute cameltoe! Even I can get into this Asian! A+!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom