Made with Love
Mirage Entertainment
Hush Companions

Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

• Welcome to the new CAERF.
    New management and more commited than ever! Have a look at some of the new features HERE.
    If you experience any issue please let us know in the proper forum.
Status
Not open for further replies.

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,347
SUNshine Girl Raelynn loves to dance. One day, when she graduates from university, she is going to take that love and teach kids how to dance. Raelynn lives to travel and do yoga to stay in shape. (Jack Boland Photos)

She's kinda cute, and exotic looking. I'll give her an A-!

Madman

Reviewer
Joined Aug 12, 2011
Messages 17,542
She is cute but why all the clothes, WHY?

I'm officially submitting a clothes grievance can someone please direct me to the thread grievance officer?

poker123

Joined Jul 12, 2012
Messages 295
Today's Page 3 girl was Nicole Neal!

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,347
She's looking a little more natural today than usual, hair has got that "Just Fucked" look, which I love! A! :good:

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,347
SUNshine Girl Sarah our 5-foot-2 university student has three words that define her personality: Positivity, determination and honesty. She likes yoga to keep in shape and loves travelling with with family to Italy. (Jack Boland Photos)

I don't know what The Sun is thinking by orienting some of these pictures sideways, but it's really distracting! The girl seems very cute, amazing abs! Sort of reminds me of a young Denise Richards. A!

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,347
SUNshine Girl Stephanie, actress, model and bartender, grew up as an army brat with both parents serving. She spends a lot of time cooking, enjoying fine wine or, if the mood strikes, dancing with pals at the bar while sipping on raspberry mojitos. (Jack Boland/QMI Agency)

Nice! Very cute GND, and she seems to have a very fit body too. A!

Status
Not open for further replies.

About this Discussion

18K Replies
2M Views

CAERF Community

CAERF is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom