Made with Love
Sexy Friends Toronto
Hush Companions

Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

• Welcome to the new CAERF.
    New management and more commited than ever! Have a look at some of the new features HERE.
    If you experience any issue please let us know in the proper forum.
Status
Not open for further replies.

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,349
I think Mellisa has gained a bit of weight, which makes her look more voluptous, which is a good thing in my opinion. :good:

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,349
SUNshine Girl Lauren, 24, just won the third princess in the Miss Canada Globe contest and will be representing Canada in Greece next summer. She performs a lot of charitable work for the Dreamcatcher Foundation with celebs like Taboo, Don Cherry and Dougie Gilmour. (JACK BOLAND/QMI AGENCY)

Hubba-hubba! A+! /-Thumbs-up::/

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,349
SUNshine Girl Dannie is a 5-foot-2 brown-eyed dynamo who wants to one day own her own salon. Our Gemini is into fitness, rock and watching hockey. She likes to spend her spare time with her nephews along with friends, family and her dog Monti. (JACK BOLAND/QMI AGENCY)

I guess black is the new black! All of her outfits were black to some extent. She looks a bit too bony for my taste, but she does fit the definition of a spinner. B-!

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,349
Britney, 20, likes to act on TV shows and has been in commercials. She is currently in her third year in a journalism program. She has danced all her life and been modelling since the age of five. (JACK BOLAND/QMI Agency)

Is she a latina? Are there latinas named Britney? Hmmmmmm

What amazing abs on this one! A!:good:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom