Made with Love
Hot Pink List
Pure Pleasure Spa

Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

• Welcome to the new CAERF.
    New management and more commited than ever! Have a look at some of the new features HERE.
    If you experience any issue please let us know in the proper forum.
Status
Not open for further replies.
H

HOF

I really like her. GND and you just know that she's take it in the pooper being an army brat!Hmmmmmm

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,349
HOF said:
I really like her. GND and you just know that she's take it in the pooper being an army brat!Hmmmmmm

I didn't know that was part of Army training. Good to know. :wink2:

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,349
SUNshine Girl Dani, 22, loves the outdoors and going on adventures. She is very flexible and is studying in a commercial dance program and when not doing so she works with clients as certified personal trainer and nutritionist. (Jack Boland/QMI Agency)

Hmmmmmm So what exactly is a "commercial dance program"?

This girl has an amazing body, especially her abs. Her face is GND though, not bad, but not hot. Overall I'll give her an A-! :good:

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,349
SUNshine Girl Karli, 24, is a model and actress in her spare time and a professional cook by trade. She loves too sing at the top of her lungs when in the shower but she’s like one of the boys and doesn’t mind getting her hands dirty. (Jack Boland/QMI Agency)

I'd say she's a cute GND, but perhaps not all of the way upto a hottie. B+!

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,349
SUNshine Girl Meghan, 18, is all about wild cats, especially the leopard breed. And that goes for all the clothing she wears — you name it, it’s leopard print. She has many interests, from photography to modellng to nail art — and hopes to one day be a nail tech artist to the stars. (JACK BOLAND/QMI Agency)

I really doubt that this girl is only 18, but she's probably not too far above it, maybe 23-25, or so. An 18 year old wouldn't own this range of slutty outfits. I also think she's likely a stripper. Very awesome body, and awesome clothing. Hair style is a little plain and old-fashioned, kind of like Mona Lisa's hair. I'll give this one an A!

poker123

Joined Jul 12, 2012
Messages 295
Mellisa Clarke on Page 3 again today!

I think she looks even better in this set than the one a few days ago

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom