Made with Love
Toronto Tryst
Emma Alexandra Page

Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

• Welcome to the new CAERF.
    New management and more commited than ever! Have a look at some of the new features HERE.
    If you experience any issue please let us know in the proper forum.
Status
Not open for further replies.

meist

Joined Apr 9, 2010
Messages 546
SSG Jacqui 8.5

MILF-tastic!
Nice camel-toe... :YMAPPLAUSE:

1297481494758_ORIGINAL.jpg

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,347
SUNshine Girl Jacqui is a model with two teenage kids and a husband who is also her favourite workout partner. Lately she’s gone to Montreal, Miami and Las Vegas to do photo shoots. Her next career goal is showgirl. (Jack Boland photos)

It seems we got a MILF here who has taken a few bad decisions in her life, including the decision to think that she can still model at this stage in life. On the positive side, she's got a very fit body, bravo to her, and some wonderful cameltoe action here too. On the other hand, horribly obvious fake boobs, and too much plastic surgery on her face. The negatives outweigh the positives though, I can only give her a C+!

Previous photoshoot: Jacqui, 2013-06-22

H

HOF

They're not flattering photos, probably could have taken much better, classier and sexier images of a mature woman.

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,347
SUNshine Girl Bianca loves being with her family, since her mom’s Italian and her dad is from Barbados. Bianca has travelled all over since she was a kid, and always wondered if she could be a SUNshine Girl some day. Question answered, Bianca. (Jack Boland Photos)

Italian and Barbadian? Now that's a wild and interesting combination! Big hair like an Italian, big booty like a Barbadian! Very hot! A!

W

Wanker

blackram said:

Italian and Barbadian? Now that's a wild and interesting combination! Big hair like an Italian, big booty like a Barbadian! Very hot! A!

8.5/10.

poker123

Joined Jul 12, 2012
Messages 295
The sexy India Reynolds was today's Page 3 girl

And I believe my love Mellisa Clarke is tomorrow's Page 3 Girl!

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,347
SUNshine Girl Melina loves the gym, working out with weights and working on her legs. Melina loves sushi dinners, a fine wine, and likes her men dressed in a suit and tie for that classy look. (Jack Boland Photos)

I don't know, this girl simply isn't doing it for me. Something about her looks disproportional, like she's an extremely tiny woman with a huge head or something like that. Like she's a living human caricature. Her attitude comes across as arrogant in the pictures too. C+!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom