Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

Status
Not open for further replies.

tboy

Joined Jun 2, 2010
Messages 9,197
HOF said:
Sometimes PC is correct. Maybe I am Kreskin:no:

LOL, I hope that you're enjoying those cold and lonely nights in the Muskokas.

Oh I enjoy EVERY night up here. It's been extremely clear lately and you can see every star in the sky and the milky way. Lonely? Hardly lol...I"ve had enough arguing drug addicts outside my window, sirens, noisy neighbours, etc to last me a lifetime. I LOVE the tranquility........plus I had lunch with some friends yesterday and last night my neighbour dropped by to shoot the shit for a while.

As for the SG, there's no "qualifiers" as in "she's hot for a 40 yr old". She's either hot or not. That's like saying: she's hot for someone who weighs 200 lbs, she's hot for someone with no teeth, she's hot for someone with a gunt......

This one's NOT hot......I give her a 4......

H

HOF

tboy said:
Oh I enjoy EVERY night up here. It's been extremely clear lately and you can see every star in the sky and the milky way. Lonely? Hardly lol...I"ve had enough arguing drug addicts outside my window, sirens, noisy neighbours, etc to last me a lifetime. I LOVE the tranquility........plus I had lunch with some friends yesterday and last night my neighbour dropped by to shoot the shit for a while.

As for the SG, there's no "qualifiers" as in "she's hot for a 40 yr old". She's either hot or not. That's like saying: she's hot for someone who weighs 200 lbs, she's hot for someone with no teeth, she's hot for someone with a gunt......

This one's NOT hot......I give her a 4......

I like it up north too.

Maurice Boscorelli

Joined May 30, 2010
Messages 19,322
Thursday, January 13, 2011

Thursday, January 13, 2011

wIo1U.jpg
YomU9.jpg
qVvZY.jpg

SUNshine Girl Savanna is a statuesque sensation originally from Niagara Region. The 24-yearold blue-eyed beauty wants to one day become a registered nurse and help others feel better (she already has today in The Sun). She loves cooking and baking in her spare time between trips to Las Vegas where she acts as a lucky lady for her guy. (Jack Boland photo)

She's got some length on her this one.

7.75/10

tboy

Joined Jun 2, 2010
Messages 9,197
I think she should hit the gym......tone up a bit before posing as a sunshine girl....

give her a couple of years and she'll be a wide glide in no time....I mean, she's probably got quite the muffin top now (and I ain't talking tim horton's either!)

Attachments

• sunshine girl.jpg
    sunshine girl.jpg
    13.5 KB · Views: 16

Maurice Boscorelli

Joined May 30, 2010
Messages 19,322
Friday, January 14, 2011

Friday, January 14, 2011

lp9Bw.jpg
nKxbi.jpg
U3cXO.jpg

SUNshine Girl Brieanne, 18, wants to own her own business and if that doesn't work out -- since almost 80% of all private businesses fail -- she wants to be a Playmate. Can't fail at that! This 5-foot-8 Gemini loves cooking and scrapbooking and dangling shiny objects in the face of her cat Minnie. Like virtually every girl we know, her favourite sport is volleyball. (Dave Abel photo)

Zero chance at Playboy I'm afraid but at least she aims high.

6.5/10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom