Made with Love

Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

• Welcome to the new CAERF.
    New management and more commited than ever! Have a look at some of the new features HERE.
    If you experience any issue please let us know in the proper forum.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tboy

Joined Jun 2, 2010
Messages 9,200
I think she should hit the gym......tone up a bit before posing as a sunshine girl....

give her a couple of years and she'll be a wide glide in no time....I mean, she's probably got quite the muffin top now (and I ain't talking tim horton's either!)

Attachments

• sunshine girl.jpg
    sunshine girl.jpg
    13.5 KB · Views: 9

Prim0

Joined Jun 29, 2010
Messages 10,859
tboy said:
I think she should hit the gym......tone up a bit before posing as a sunshine girl....

give her a couple of years and she'll be a wide glide in no time....I mean, she's probably got quite the muffin top now (and I ain't talking tim horton's either!)

Reminds me of a girl I dated. Fantastic looking body but when I first grabbed her behind I was shocked at how marshmellowy it was....bit of a disappointment!

Maurice Boscorelli

Joined May 30, 2010
Messages 19,337
Friday, January 14, 2011

Friday, January 14, 2011

lp9Bw.jpg
nKxbi.jpg
U3cXO.jpg

SUNshine Girl Brieanne, 18, wants to own her own business and if that doesn't work out -- since almost 80% of all private businesses fail -- she wants to be a Playmate. Can't fail at that! This 5-foot-8 Gemini loves cooking and scrapbooking and dangling shiny objects in the face of her cat Minnie. Like virtually every girl we know, her favourite sport is volleyball. (Dave Abel photo)

Zero chance at Playboy I'm afraid but at least she aims high.

6.5/10

BEER

Reviewer
Joined May 21, 2010
Messages 4,438
2/10 for her face.

7/10 for her body.

10/10 for those natunal mamonas breasts.

scotty

Reviewer
Joined Oct 28, 2010
Messages 910
amazing how that 3/4 or side shot makes her hips look SO much narrower...

bods ok but not so much the face...so im hoping her plan A (small business works) plan B playboy is a non starter sorry

6.5 straight on and 7 from the side

skidoo64

Joined Oct 21, 2010
Messages 81
Nice boobs!
She may not be Playboy material, but there are plenty of other websites and mags she could pose for.

Maurice Boscorelli

Joined May 30, 2010
Messages 19,337
Saturday, January 15, 2011

Saturday, January 15, 2011

McM0r.jpg
ZTCR1.jpg

SUNshine Girl Alexis, 19, may be our gal of the day, but what she really wants to do is be on the other side of the lens. Dunno, looks pretty good this way. This 5-foot-6 Scorpio enjoys drawing and painting and met tattoo artist Kat Von D once. Seeing her own ink, maybe she's trying to emulate her? (Mark O'Neill photo)

Pretty face but ''lush'' tatted on your stomach like WTF and some serious thunder going on in those thighs.

5/10

scotty

Reviewer
Joined Oct 28, 2010
Messages 910
Well Lush has its advertising....Im wondering who she sold add space to on her back pepsi? microsoft?

not doing it for me maybe 6/10

tboy

Joined Jun 2, 2010
Messages 9,200
now now boys, don't be so critical, gen will come in and tear a strip off ya lol

won't be long before "lush" turns into "slush" and covers her pussy when her gut gets too big......

Status
Not open for further replies.

About this Discussion

18K Replies
2M Views

CAERF Community

CAERF is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom