Made with Love
Sexy Friends Toronto

Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

• Welcome to the new CAERF.
    New management and more commited than ever! Have a look at some of the new features HERE.
    If you experience any issue please let us know in the proper forum.
Status
Not open for further replies.
H

HOF

Maurice Boscorelli said:

SUNshine Girl Val is a fantastically fit 44-year-old yummy mummy of six, who likes martial arts and has a cerebral side, as she is a published author. She is mischievous and likes to walk on the wild side, (meow!) but is subtle and sultry with her main man, who she met on a blind date in 1983. (Jack Boland photo)

That first pic had me thinking her legs were tatted up....... Are those stockings?

Okay she is not pin-up material but for a more mature woman she is pretty hot.

If you are an older dude and your wife looks like this I would say things are good.

7/10

She likes martial arts; she looks like the freakin' punchin' bag! Somebody went Jean Claude Van Dam on the face! 0/10

Christ, she probably has a hairy 70's snatch!

H

HOF

tboy said:
Oh gimme a break......seriously. I didn't say anything at all about CP or Down's syndrome, I just insinuated that she was stupid.....

This is a PERFECT example of what I was referring to as this PC b.s. is getting out of hand.

SHe's average looking girl with a stunned look on her face who is purporting herself to be a model.....how do you know she's nice? Are you Kreskin or something?

Sometimes PC is correct. Maybe I am Kreskin:no:

LOL, I hope that you're enjoying those cold and lonely nights in the Muskokas.

H

HOF

Maurice Boscorelli said:
I remember HOF getting upset on another forum some time ago when somebody mentioned a correlation between winning an argument on the internet and competing in the special olympics.

I suspect there is someone mentally disabled in his family or close to him.

No family or friends that are disabled in any form. I guess I'm just soft towards people with such challenges in life, most often those people are friendly and kind.

Maurice Boscorelli

Joined May 30, 2010
Messages 19,337
HOF said:
She likes martial arts; she looks like the freakin' punchin' bag! Somebody went Jean Claude Van Dam on the face! 0/10

Oh the blasphemy!

C

Cycleguy007

HOF said:

:gasp:

Not so sure about this... She's almost the same age as Mrs. CG, and I'm happy to say, that just because she's mid 40's doesn't mean she can't get with the times and shave her snatch! :)

tboy

Joined Jun 2, 2010
Messages 9,200
HOF said:
Sometimes PC is correct. Maybe I am Kreskin:no:

LOL, I hope that you're enjoying those cold and lonely nights in the Muskokas.

Oh I enjoy EVERY night up here. It's been extremely clear lately and you can see every star in the sky and the milky way. Lonely? Hardly lol...I"ve had enough arguing drug addicts outside my window, sirens, noisy neighbours, etc to last me a lifetime. I LOVE the tranquility........plus I had lunch with some friends yesterday and last night my neighbour dropped by to shoot the shit for a while.

As for the SG, there's no "qualifiers" as in "she's hot for a 40 yr old". She's either hot or not. That's like saying: she's hot for someone who weighs 200 lbs, she's hot for someone with no teeth, she's hot for someone with a gunt......

This one's NOT hot......I give her a 4......

scotty

Reviewer
Joined Oct 28, 2010
Messages 910
IM sorry ive been spoiled by too many 22 yo sps....3/10 this is a pin up thread right!

jumpingjackflash

Reviewer
Joined Jan 7, 2010
Messages 2,941
If this was a milf thread I would score her higher, probably as high as 7.

I would definitely bang her as a doable milf but we are rating a sunshine girl therefore I cannot give her any higher than a 3.

H

HOF

tboy said:
Oh I enjoy EVERY night up here. It's been extremely clear lately and you can see every star in the sky and the milky way. Lonely? Hardly lol...I"ve had enough arguing drug addicts outside my window, sirens, noisy neighbours, etc to last me a lifetime. I LOVE the tranquility........plus I had lunch with some friends yesterday and last night my neighbour dropped by to shoot the shit for a while.

As for the SG, there's no "qualifiers" as in "she's hot for a 40 yr old". She's either hot or not. That's like saying: she's hot for someone who weighs 200 lbs, she's hot for someone with no teeth, she's hot for someone with a gunt......

This one's NOT hot......I give her a 4......

I like it up north too.

tboy

Joined Jun 2, 2010
Messages 9,200
HOF said:
I like it up north too.

I say to the ladies: hey, you want to visit the north pole?

They say: you live at the north pole?

Me: I didn't say that.........:)

banana boi

Joined Jun 18, 2010
Messages 35
At least she didn't try to pass herself as 20 or even 30 something.

Sorry. Unable to rate someone in my mom's age group.

Maurice Boscorelli

Joined May 30, 2010
Messages 19,337
Thursday, January 13, 2011

Thursday, January 13, 2011

SUNshine Girl Savanna is a statuesque sensation originally from Niagara Region. The 24-yearold blue-eyed beauty wants to one day become a registered nurse and help others feel better (she already has today in The Sun). She loves cooking and baking in her spare time between trips to Las Vegas where she acts as a lucky lady for her guy. (Jack Boland photo)

She's got some length on her this one.

7.75/10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom