Made with Love
Toronto Passions
Emma Alexandra Page

Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

• Welcome to the new CAERF.
    New management and more commited than ever! Have a look at some of the new features HERE.
    If you experience any issue please let us know in the proper forum.
Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Cycleguy007

Ang said:
Nope I think that was a dig!

Fullthrottle

Joined Oct 7, 2010
Messages 775
Hold on boys! Back to the sunshine girl you freiken hi-jackers. 5/10 and those eyebrows need plucking!!

Ok now please pass me a beer!

Maurice Boscorelli

Joined May 30, 2010
Messages 19,337
SUNshine Girl Melissa, 20, wants to become a veterinarian but her Shih Tzu Charlie hopes she's not looking for practise. When this 5-foot-6 Virgo is not learning about canines and felines, she can be found hot-tubbing or watching TV, especially horror movies and True Blood. Maybe she should be a surgeon! (Mark O'Neill photo)

I would go hot tubing with her.

7.5/10

tboy

Joined Jun 2, 2010
Messages 9,200
ok, I've had it, whose with me? I'm going to write the sun a scathing letter or reprimand. I mean, the only thing she's NOT wearing is a fricken parka.......could she BE wearing any more clothes???

Maurice Boscorelli

Joined May 30, 2010
Messages 19,337
tboy said:
ok, I've had it, whose with me? I'm going to write the sun a scathing letter or reprimand. I mean, the only thing she's NOT wearing is a fricken parka.......could she BE wearing any more clothes???

Sign it the boys from CAERF and see how that goes over,lol.

Trump

Joined Mar 23, 2010
Messages 723
tboy said:
I mean, the only thing she's NOT wearing is a fricken parka.......could she BE wearing any more clothes???

I'm with you and as a form protest I'm not rating her!:no:

scotty

Reviewer
Joined Oct 28, 2010
Messages 910
Well, the way things have been going lately maybe its better if we use our imaginations rather than risk disappointment??

course 1.)maybe she has a massive tat that says "property of the toronto star" or drink coca cola" or something...considering some of the clever ink we have seen on the SS girls lately anything is possible or
2.) she is a hottie/ hardbody and again the sun is worried a decent chick would raise reader expectations......<see my earlier post regarding the editors need to have us shallow bastards recognize inner beauty>:neutral:

scotty

Reviewer
Joined Oct 28, 2010
Messages 910
dynamic_resize.jpg OK I was just kidding but went to check the sun site and there you have it...see the star...stars...and the text....hmmmm

damn noobs cant post right...there cg said it for u

Maurice Boscorelli

Joined May 30, 2010
Messages 19,337
Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

SUNshine Girl Val is a fantastically fit 44-year-old yummy mummy of six, who likes martial arts and has a cerebral side, as she is a published author. She is mischievous and likes to walk on the wild side, (meow!) but is subtle and sultry with her main man, who she met on a blind date in 1983. (Jack Boland photo)

That first pic had me thinking her legs were tatted up....... Are those stockings?

Okay she is not pin-up material but for a more mature woman she is pretty hot.

If you are an older dude and your wife looks like this I would say things are good.

5.5/10

Status
Not open for further replies.

About this Discussion

18K Replies
2M Views

CAERF Community

CAERF is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom