Made with Love

Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Cycleguy007

tboy said:
hey, an assist is as good as a goal!

I get more than my share of shots on goal!
evilgrin0039.gif

Maurice Boscorelli

Joined May 30, 2010
Messages 19,322
SUNshine Girl Melissa, 20, wants to become a veterinarian but her Shih Tzu Charlie hopes she's not looking for practise. When this 5-foot-6 Virgo is not learning about canines and felines, she can be found hot-tubbing or watching TV, especially horror movies and True Blood. Maybe she should be a surgeon! (Mark O'Neill photo)

I would go hot tubing with her.

7.5/10

tboy

Joined Jun 2, 2010
Messages 9,197
ok, I've had it, whose with me? I'm going to write the sun a scathing letter or reprimand. I mean, the only thing she's NOT wearing is a fricken parka.......could she BE wearing any more clothes???

scotty

Reviewer
Joined Oct 28, 2010
Messages 910
Well, the way things have been going lately maybe its better if we use our imaginations rather than risk disappointment??

course 1.)maybe she has a massive tat that says "property of the toronto star" or drink coca cola" or something...considering some of the clever ink we have seen on the SS girls lately anything is possible or
2.) she is a hottie/ hardbody and again the sun is worried a decent chick would raise reader expectations......<see my earlier post regarding the editors need to have us shallow bastards recognize inner beauty>:neutral:

Maurice Boscorelli

Joined May 30, 2010
Messages 19,322
Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

lcVBi.jpg

SUNshine Girl Val is a fantastically fit 44-year-old yummy mummy of six, who likes martial arts and has a cerebral side, as she is a published author. She is mischievous and likes to walk on the wild side, (meow!) but is subtle and sultry with her main man, who she met on a blind date in 1983. (Jack Boland photo)

That first pic had me thinking her legs were tatted up....... Are those stockings?

Okay she is not pin-up material but for a more mature woman she is pretty hot.

If you are an older dude and your wife looks like this I would say things are good.

5.5/10

H

HOF

Maurice Boscorelli said:
lcVBi.jpg

SUNshine Girl Val is a fantastically fit 44-year-old yummy mummy of six, who likes martial arts and has a cerebral side, as she is a published author. She is mischievous and likes to walk on the wild side, (meow!) but is subtle and sultry with her main man, who she met on a blind date in 1983. (Jack Boland photo)

That first pic had me thinking her legs were tatted up....... Are those stockings?

Okay she is not pin-up material but for a more mature woman she is pretty hot.

If you are an older dude and your wife looks like this I would say things are good.

7/10

She likes martial arts; she looks like the freakin' punchin' bag! Somebody went Jean Claude Van Dam on the face! 0/10

Christ, she probably has a hairy 70's snatch!

H

HOF

tboy said:
Oh gimme a break......seriously. I didn't say anything at all about CP or Down's syndrome, I just insinuated that she was stupid.....

This is a PERFECT example of what I was referring to as this PC b.s. is getting out of hand.

SHe's average looking girl with a stunned look on her face who is purporting herself to be a model.....how do you know she's nice? Are you Kreskin or something?

Sometimes PC is correct. Maybe I am Kreskin:no:

LOL, I hope that you're enjoying those cold and lonely nights in the Muskokas.

H

HOF

Maurice Boscorelli said:
I remember HOF getting upset on another forum some time ago when somebody mentioned a correlation between winning an argument on the internet and competing in the special olympics.

I suspect there is someone mentally disabled in his family or close to him.

No family or friends that are disabled in any form. I guess I'm just soft towards people with such challenges in life, most often those people are friendly and kind.

C

Cycleguy007

HOF said:
Christ, she probably has a hairy 70's snatch!

:gasp:

Not so sure about this... She's almost the same age as Mrs. CG, and I'm happy to say, that just because she's mid 40's doesn't mean she can't get with the times and shave her snatch! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

About this Discussion

18K Replies
2M Views

HUBGFE Community

HUBGFE is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom