Made with Love
Hot Pink List
Emma Alexandra Page

Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

• Welcome to the new CAERF.
    New management and more commited than ever! Have a look at some of the new features HERE.
    If you experience any issue please let us know in the proper forum.
Status
Not open for further replies.

LickingGravity

Reviewer
Joined Sep 9, 2010
Messages 4,749
Maurice Boscorelli said:

SUNshine Girl Amanda, 26, is a Scorpio who has one great love in her life -- her son Kylar. This 5-foot-5 snowboarder and model has a bullmasti, Kylee, that she's keen on, as well. In her spare time, Amanda can be found at the dance clubs. (Jack Boland photo)

Orson?.......

5.5/10

6.5 but those roses look like they belong on Granny and what's with the lace gloves/

tboy

Joined Jun 2, 2010
Messages 9,200
HOF said:
Tboy don't be an ass with cerebral palsy/down syndrome talk. She's a nice, average looking girl and that's all. Seriously, you don't know if a member or lady on here has family or friends that are disabled.

Oh gimme a break......seriously. I didn't say anything at all about CP or Down's syndrome, I just insinuated that she was stupid.....

This is a PERFECT example of what I was referring to as this PC b.s. is getting out of hand.

SHe's average looking girl with a stunned look on her face who is purporting herself to be a model.....how do you know she's nice? Are you Kreskin or something?

tboy

Joined Jun 2, 2010
Messages 9,200
I wonder if she has "welles" tattooed on the other side?

Oh wait, maybe I shouldn't say that because I might offend somebody who used to know somebody who might have worked for welles fargo....

tboy

Joined Jun 2, 2010
Messages 9,200
I just noticed, wtf is up with her eyebrows??? OMG she looks like elvira.....

(not to offend anyone who might know or works as an esthetician or anything)

Maurice Boscorelli

Joined May 30, 2010
Messages 19,337
tboy said:
Oh gimme a break......seriously. I didn't say anything at all about CP or Down's syndrome, I just insinuated that she was stupid.....

This is a PERFECT example of what I was referring to as this PC b.s. is getting out of hand.

SHe's average looking girl with a stunned look on her face who is purporting herself to be a model.....how do you know she's nice? Are you Kreskin or something?

I remember HOF getting upset on another forum some time ago when somebody mentioned a correlation between winning an argument on the internet and competing in the special olympics.

I suspect there is someone mentally disabled in his family or close to him.

J

Jesus Quintana

Cycleguy007 said:
Orson is her last name...
She's from Own Sound...
She's on Facebook...

Anyone else want to nominate this as the most stalker-like post on this board to date?

Ang

Joined Jan 20, 2010
Messages 3,127
Maurice Boscorelli said:
Think I'll sit back and pour myself a cold one. This could be interesting.

Hey pass one over bud :drunk:.....my bets are on CG....toughb has another board to troll afterall

C

Cycleguy007

Maurice Boscorelli said:
Yeah was he being sarcastic?

Ummmm ya... without a doubt! :roll: (He used to bug me all the time that all my posts were useless because I never posted a review...)

tboy

Joined Jun 2, 2010
Messages 9,200
Cycleguy007 said:
Ummmm ya... without a doubt! :roll: (He used to bug me all the time that all my posts were useless because I never posted a review...)

They're not useless just because of THAT :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

About this Discussion

18K Replies
2M Views

CAERF Community

CAERF is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom