Made with Love

Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

Status
Not open for further replies.

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
Tanya, 38, is a big fan of motorcycles and the show Sons of Anarchy and had the chance to pose for pictures and meet one of the show’s characters,“Opie,” last year. She has a degree in computer sciences, is a business consultant and does bikini and glamour modelling on the side. Got a problem with that? (JACK BOLAND/PHOTO)

I was initially prepared not to like this girl, she seems too boney for my liking. But considering her age (and her honesty in reporting it), this body is actually quite an accomplishment. Also she seems pretty brainy. 84%. :good:

Previous shoots:
Tanya, 2012-11-27
Tanya, 2012-07-01

tboy

Joined Jun 2, 2010
Messages 9,197
Yeah, I'd have to say she's pushing 40 as well and really, a nice body but there's something too severe about her face. I don't know what it is.....If I met her at a grocery store or something I'd think she's hot, but as an ssg? She only rates a 7.5/10

H

HOF

Okay, I'd do her, but I'm really not that picky, and I would tell her that my name is Maurice Boscorelli and to look me up on HUBGFE!:biggrin2:

Her head looks too big for her body!

Looks alittle like Heather Locklear and we know she's been used by alot of dicks!

This picture is good.

WTF is she in a thermal lunch-bag?

Pullmyfinger

Joined May 21, 2011
Messages 1,081
Maurice Boscorelli said:
^^^^^Hey you bastard, Don't include me in your romantic liaisons.

Oh and the gal. All I can say is that is one well ridden 38 year old.

Don't worry, when the ladies laugh at me when I pull down my pants I tell them my name is Hof.:LMAO:

7/10, not bad.

H

HOF

blackram said:

I must be getting jaded, all of the girls in this thread have been such babes, this one looks actually slightly more accessible and normal. I actually kinda prefer that, but I'm not going to rate this one a 90% like the others. Still respectable 88%!!! :good:

Please sir, may we see some more?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom