Made with Love
Mirage Entertainment
Toronto Girlfriends

Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

• Welcome to the new CAERF.
    New management and more commited than ever! Have a look at some of the new features HERE.
    If you experience any issue please let us know in the proper forum.
Status
Not open for further replies.

LickingGravity

Reviewer
Joined Sep 9, 2010
Messages 4,749
SUNshine Girl Margarita, 26, started modelling at the age of 17 when she came to Canada from Israel

I have on good authority that Israeli girls are spectacular in bed - 8.5

cycleguy007

Joined Feb 14, 2012
Messages 202

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,347
She's been on before, and she always receives very positive reviews. Who am I to disagree? 94%!!!/-Thumbs-up::/

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,347
Looks like they were off a couple of days for Christmas, but looks like they're back now.
Staci
22, from Preston
Sexy Staci first came to our attention after winning a national modelling competition in 2009. Of course, ours weren't the only eyes to focus on the 30E beauty and before long she was signed by a top London model agency.

Staci Noblett, eh? She can noblett my goblet any time. :biggrin2:

I'm sorry, I just had to say that. 94%!!! /-Thumbs-up::/

H

HOF

blackram said:
They can't possibly be allowing this to go ahead these days are they?

I don't know! Through the 70s-80s it was prevalent! I recall telling my uncle, I'm not drinking; I'm reading the can!

H

HOF

blackram said:
Looks like they were off a couple of days for Christmas, but looks like they're back now.

Staci Noblett, eh? She can noblett my goblet any time. :biggrin2:

I'm sorry, I just had to say that. 94%!!! /-Thumbs-up::/

I've been told that she nobblet's like no one else can!:good:

W

Wanker

She's been on before?. What ugly fake boobs though.

6.75/10.

[h=1]Marie-Claude[/h]Marie-Claude, 31, is an international model from la belle province. Along with being our Miss November in the 2013 SUNshine Girl calendar, she is professional seamstress and designs her own outfits for comic con shows because she is a nerd girl at heart. (Jack Boland photo)

W

Wanker

[h=1]Lauren[/h]You may recognize Lauren — our Miss December 2013 — as she was just in the Sun handing out Christmas wishes. Now, as we approach the New Year, she wants to wish everyone health, happiness and love for 2013. (Jack Boland photo)

A little on the chunky side.

7/10.

H

HOF

Wanker said:
She's been on before?. What ugly fake boobs though.

6.75/10.

Marie-Claude

Marie-Claude, 31, is an international model from la belle province. Along with being our Miss November in the 2013 SUNshine Girl calendar, she is professional seamstress and designs her own outfits for comic con shows because she is a nerd girl at heart. (Jack Boland photo)

I'd bang her!

H

HOF

Wanker said:
Lauren

You may recognize Lauren — our Miss December 2013 — as she was just in the Sun handing out Christmas wishes. Now, as we approach the New Year, she wants to wish everyone health, happiness and love for 2013. (Jack Boland photo)

A little on the chunky side.

7/10.

I'd bang her too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom