Made with Love
Hollywood Ladies
Elite Ladies

Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

• Welcome to the new CAERF.
    New management and more commited than ever! Have a look at some of the new features HERE.
    If you experience any issue please let us know in the proper forum.
Status
Not open for further replies.

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,348
SUNshine Girl Sarah Beth is a 5-foot-6 strawberry blonde tornado, especially when she’s on stage with her country band Doghouse Rose. Her life’s ambition is to tour the world, although she’d have to leave her two prized boxers behind. We left our prized boxers behind once and had to go commando for a whole week! (JACK BOLAND/PHOTO)

There's something naughty but wholesome about her -- naughty-wholesome is a new look. A country singer with that many tattoos? Is that possible? I kinda like her, not crazy about her hairstyle, but it looks good in places. 86%! :good:

LickingGravity

Reviewer
Joined Sep 9, 2010
Messages 4,749
SUNshine Girl Ashley is ready for New Year’s Eve — are you? 10-9-8 ... Killer high heels, check! 7-6-5... Sparkly party dress, check! 4-3-2... Glass of champagne and ... 1! Happy New Year to all from Ashley

A solidly, but nicely, built young woman - 8

Madman

Reviewer
Joined Aug 12, 2011
Messages 17,542
blackram said:
There's something naughty but wholesome about her -- naughty-wholesome is a new look. A country singer with that many tattoos? Is that possible? I kinda like her, not crazy about her hairstyle, but it looks good in places. 86%! :good:

I get what you're saying and totally agree with you.:good:

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,348
Has Ashley gotten a boob job since we last saw her? I don't recall her being so top-heavy before. Hmmmmmm

Another favourite here. 92%!!! /-Thumbs-up::/

Madman

Reviewer
Joined Aug 12, 2011
Messages 17,542
Wow, I didn't know how good my monitor tasted but now that I've licked it, I'm impressed!

cycleguy007

Joined Feb 14, 2012
Messages 202
blackram said:
Has Ashley gotten a boob job since we last saw her? I don't recall her being so top-heavy before. Hmmmmmm

Victoria's Secret...

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,348
Ringing in the 2013 New Year is Chloe who is our Miss January. And what a better way to ring in the new year with our blonde bombshell - I'm sure she'll be dancing and partying it up.To order the 2013 SUNshine Girl edition you can call the the Sun Media News Research at 1-877-624-1463 to order your calendar today. (JACK BOLAND/PHOTO)

95%, even with the big overdone boobs!/-Thumbs-up::/

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,348
rc12rc12 said:
From now on lets replace the toronto sunshine girl thread with page 3

Well, that was the whole idea when the TO Sun decided to make their Sunshine Girls a pay-for service. But now it looks like they smartened up and made it free again.

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,348
Kelly
21 from Daventry
"I can't believe I've won it. It really hasn't sunk in yet, I have to pinch myself to check it's real"

You know, I don't think these boobs are real, but they are outstandingly natural looking. Perhaps the quality of plastic surgery in UK are much higher than they are in here? Whereas it's perfectly obvious when we see enhanced boobs here, it's not so much with these girls. Thumbs up to the UK surgeons. And thumbs up to Kelly too, 95%!!! /-Thumbs-up::/

G

Guido

Maurice Boscorelli said:
Those rubber boobs are way out of proportion for a girl of her diminutive stature........7/10

I'd play Volleyball with them!:biggrin2: 8/10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom