Made with Love
Toronto Girlfriends

Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

• Welcome to the new CAERF.
    New management and more commited than ever! Have a look at some of the new features HERE.
    If you experience any issue please let us know in the proper forum.
Status
Not open for further replies.
W

Wanker

blackram said:

You know, I don't think these boobs are real, but they are outstandingly natural looking. Perhaps the quality of plastic surgery in UK are much higher than they are in here? Whereas it's perfectly obvious when we see enhanced boobs here, it's not so much with these girls. Thumbs up to the UK surgeons. And thumbs up to Kelly too, 95%!!! /-Thumbs-up::/

Love her boobs, face, body. I'll buy.

9.5/10.

H

HOF

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,347
SUNshine Girl Lindsay, 22, is crushed that the Canadian Juniors dropped their game to the United States yesterday. This 5-foot-8 redhead will console herself with some travelling and time at the cottage. Which is what the Juniors will be doing, too. (JACK BOLAND/PHOTO)

Okay, so she's a bit wider than the other girls in this series. I like her face, and I like her legs. 82%! :good:

Check out the video today, it's a video of all of the motorcycle-themed girls this week.

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,347
Poppy
21, from Somerset
"I burst in to tears when I was told I was going to appear on Page 3"

I must be getting jaded, all of the girls in this thread have been such babes, this one looks actually slightly more accessible and normal. I actually kinda prefer that, but I'm not going to rate this one a 90% like the others. Still respectable 88%!!! :good:

W

Wanker

Nah, tugging your stomach is not political correct. Did I just said that :unknw:

5/10.

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,347
Tanya, 38, is a big fan of motorcycles and the show Sons of Anarchy and had the chance to pose for pictures and meet one of the show’s characters,“Opie,” last year. She has a degree in computer sciences, is a business consultant and does bikini and glamour modelling on the side. Got a problem with that? (JACK BOLAND/PHOTO)

I was initially prepared not to like this girl, she seems too boney for my liking. But considering her age (and her honesty in reporting it), this body is actually quite an accomplishment. Also she seems pretty brainy. 84%. :good:

Previous shoots:
Tanya, 2012-11-27
Tanya, 2012-07-01

LickingGravity

Reviewer
Joined Sep 9, 2010
Messages 4,749
She could easily be over 40. In fact I'd put money on it. Things must be a little slow on the consulting side to be event modelling at a bike show. I'd date her, great body - 7.75

tboy

Joined Jun 2, 2010
Messages 9,200
Yeah, I'd have to say she's pushing 40 as well and really, a nice body but there's something too severe about her face. I don't know what it is.....If I met her at a grocery store or something I'd think she's hot, but as an ssg? She only rates a 7.5/10

Status
Not open for further replies.

About this Discussion

18K Replies
2M Views

CAERF Community

CAERF is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom