Made with Love
Toronto Passions
Hush Companions

Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

• Welcome to the new CAERF.
    New management and more commited than ever! Have a look at some of the new features HERE.
    If you experience any issue please let us know in the proper forum.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Winslow

Reviewer
Joined Dec 1, 2009
Messages 3,967
Wanker said:
Nadine

SUNShine Girl Nadine is a bit of a dreamer. She says her dream car is a Ferrari, her dream mate is Ryan Gosling, and her dream job would be doing public relations for a movie star. Her most memorable meeting was the time she bumped into rapper Wiz Khalifa. (Craig Robertson Photos)

8.5/10

7/10

Winslow

Reviewer
Joined Dec 1, 2009
Messages 3,967
blackram said:

This girl is pretty close to a hottie, definitely super-cute. She sort of looks a bit like Kaley Cuoco, Penny from Big Bang Theory, but she's even hotter. A+!

8.5/10 :YMAPPLAUSE:

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,349
DAVE THOMAS/QMI AGENCY SUNshine Girl Michelle loves hockey so much, she named her dog Gretzky. As excited as she is about the NHL this season, Michelle likes to leave time for her sensitive side. And that includes art and dance. Her fave way to spend time? Hanging out with family and friends — and Gretzky.

Not a half-bad looking body, but a butter face! Her hair looks completely out of control, and even when she's trying to smile it looks like she's trying to drop a load. B+, mainly for the body!

W

Wanker

blackram said:

Not a half-bad looking body, but a butter face! Her hair looks completely out of control, and even when she's trying to smile it looks like she's trying to drop a load. B+, mainly for the body!

7.7/10.

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,349
STAN BEHAL/QMI AGENCY SUNshine Girl Hope loves to dance and travel, preferably to somewhere with a beach. The vivacious, brown-eyed Sagittarius says: “Never underestimate the power of a woman.”

I think she may be a latina, though her name doesn't suggest it. She seems to be pretty short, and I think she could stand to eat a little bit more. She's got a great smile and attitude though. I'll give her a B!

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,349
SUNshine Girl Holly is a designing woman. When this 5-foot-3, brown-eyed Cancer isn’t hard at work managing her interior design business, she loves shopping or hanging out at the beach. STAN BEHAL/QMI AGENCY

A little bit on the larger side, but not too bad, within expected range of a lady of her age category. She does dress pretty sexy though. Can't say I wouldn't mind doing her once or twice. B+!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom