Made with Love

Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

Status
Not open for further replies.

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
SUNshine Girl Amy is a blue-eyed Scorpio who loves playing baseball and football, or watching a good game of hockey. When she’s not feeling sports-minded, you’ll likely find Amy curled up reading a good novel or watching a movie. DAVE THOMAS/QMI AGENCY

Cute girl with a cute face, and an awesome body. The only complaint I may possibly have is that her face is not as awesome as her body, but that's just being pedantic. A!

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
SUNshine Girl Meagan loves to keep active and have fun. That explains why she likes dirt-biking so much. That also explains why the 5-foot-2, blue-eyed Virgo likes soccer, volleyball and rugby. Meagan’s always on the move! (STAN BEHAL/QMI AGENCY)

Very cute, young spinner GND. She didn't really have a lot of photos on this photoshoot, I've actually posted every single one of them here, no need to pick and choose here. I hope they bring more of her out in the future. A+!

Winslow

Reviewer
Joined Dec 1, 2009
Messages 3,966
blackram said:

Very cute, young spinner GND. She didn't really have a lot of photos on this photoshoot, I've actually posted every single one of them here, no need to pick and choose here. I hope they bring more of her out in the future. A+!

8.5/10 :YMAPPLAUSE:

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
SUNShine Girl Jessika keeps herself busy in pursuit of her twin passions — modeling and acting. While those keep Jessika hopping, she makes sure to leave lots of time for her other two loves — the man in her life (she’s engaged) and her son. (st an behal/QMI Agency)

Well, obviously we're not going to be able to rate her based on the normal SSG scale. We're going to have to break out the good old green-haired alt-girl scale. :biggrin2:

Other than the green hair and tattoos, she'd be a pretty normal-looking suburban hot mommy. Body is not tight, but then nor is it embarrassing either. I'll give her a B+!

Status
Not open for further replies.

About this Discussion

18K Replies
2M Views

HUBGFE Community

HUBGFE is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom