Made with Love

Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

Status
Not open for further replies.
W

Wanker

blackram said:

Well, obviously we're not going to be able to rate her based on the normal SSG scale. We're going to have to break out the good old green-haired alt-girl scale. :biggrin2:

Other than the green hair and tattoos, she'd be a pretty normal-looking suburban hot mommy. Body is not tight, but then nor is it embarrassing either. I'll give her a B+!

5/10.

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
SUNshine Girl Sara is a brown-eyed Pisces who enjoys a good game of soccer. An animal and nature lover, Sara also likes long, quiet walks in the woods, especially this time of year when the cool, crisp fall air paints the leaves with a rainbow of autumn hues. Dave thomas/QMI Agency

I was initially thinking that she was going to be an above-average cute spinner. But much to my surprise she's not a spinner! She's got curves, spectacular highly toned curves, gravity-defying even! Those upper-stage rockets are out of this world! A+! :biggrin2:

Winslow

Reviewer
Joined Dec 1, 2009
Messages 3,966
blackram said:

I was initially thinking that she was going to be an above-average cute spinner. But much to my surprise she's not a spinner! She's got curves, spectacular highly toned curves, gravity-defying even! Those upper-stage rockets are out of this world! A+! :biggrin2:

9.5/10 :good::YMAPPLAUSE:

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
SUNshine Girl Robyn is a cheerleading coach who enjoys football. This blue-eyed Virgo also has a passion for rapper Drake, but her dream job? She’d love to be a Dallas Cowboy cheerleader. (Michael Peake/QMI Agency)

Obviously a larger girl, but she does seem to have a suitably slutty attitude that might make her a dynamo in bed. She's also got a pretty face. I won't rate her too far down, B-!

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
SUNshine Girl Annette likes hiking, movies and reading. In other words, she’s a beautiful, athletic brainiac. Her dream job? This petite, blue-eyed Libra wants to be a teacher. (Stan Behal Photos)

I wouldn't mind having had her as one of my teachers at all! Love how she loves to be tugging down on some piece of clothing in most of her shots! A+!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom