Made with Love
Venus Toronto
Mirage Entertainment

Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

• Welcome to the new CAERF.
    New management and more commited than ever! Have a look at some of the new features HERE.
    If you experience any issue please let us know in the proper forum.
Status
Not open for further replies.

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,348
SUNshine Girl Barbie is 21 years old and loves taking in a movie or just relaxing with her friends. The beautiful Barbie also enjoys hanging out with her pet or hitting the dance floor. (VERONICA HENRI/QMI AGENCY)

I don't know, I think she's trying too hard to be a dumb blonde, and it's just not working for her. C!

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,348
SUNshine Girl Terra has her sights set on showbiz. The 30-year-old aspiring model and actress loves gardening and reading, and stays in shape with yoga and swimming. The blue-eyed Leo likes to kick back by the pool and soak up the sun. (CRAIG ROBERTSON/QMI AGENCY)

She's not bad for a MILF, although it seems a little bit too old to be still an aspiring model and actress at age 30. Good luck to her. I like her body, but her body language seems to indicate that she might have a temper, just my feeling, I could be wrong. A-!

Winslow

Reviewer
Joined Dec 1, 2009
Messages 3,967
blackram said:

She's not bad for a MILF, although it seems a little bit too old to be still an aspiring model and actress at age 30. Good luck to her. I like her body, but her body language seems to indicate that she might have a temper, just my feeling, I could be wrong. A-!

8.25/10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom