Made with Love
Elite Ladies
Toronto Girlfriends

Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

• Welcome to the new CAERF.
    New management and more commited than ever! Have a look at some of the new features HERE.
    If you experience any issue please let us know in the proper forum.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Winslow

Reviewer
Joined Dec 1, 2009
Messages 3,967
blackram said:

Very cute, young spinner GND. She didn't really have a lot of photos on this photoshoot, I've actually posted every single one of them here, no need to pick and choose here. I hope they bring more of her out in the future. A+!

8.5/10 :YMAPPLAUSE:

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,347
SUNShine Girl Jessika keeps herself busy in pursuit of her twin passions — modeling and acting. While those keep Jessika hopping, she makes sure to leave lots of time for her other two loves — the man in her life (she’s engaged) and her son. (st an behal/QMI Agency)

Well, obviously we're not going to be able to rate her based on the normal SSG scale. We're going to have to break out the good old green-haired alt-girl scale. :biggrin2:

Other than the green hair and tattoos, she'd be a pretty normal-looking suburban hot mommy. Body is not tight, but then nor is it embarrassing either. I'll give her a B+!

LickingGravity

Reviewer
Joined Sep 9, 2010
Messages 4,749
This is a joke right? Wait a minute it's not even Halloween. The standard tramp stamp, green hair, shapeless trunk and clown deduction then ? 5/10

Madman

Reviewer
Joined Aug 12, 2011
Messages 17,542
LickingGravity said:
This is a joke right? Wait a minute it's not even Halloween. The standard tramp stamp, green hair, shapeless trunk and clown deduction then ? 5/10

PICKY PICKY...7 and I'd serve her pie and cold coffee:biggrin2:

LickingGravity

Reviewer
Joined Sep 9, 2010
Messages 4,749
Madman said:
PICKY PICKY...7 and I'd serve her pie and cold coffee:biggrin2:

I forgot, there is also a deduction because I have on good authority that the collars and cuffs don't match. Pie and cold coffee ?:unknw:

W

Wanker

blackram said:

Well, obviously we're not going to be able to rate her based on the normal SSG scale. We're going to have to break out the good old green-haired alt-girl scale. :biggrin2:

Other than the green hair and tattoos, she'd be a pretty normal-looking suburban hot mommy. Body is not tight, but then nor is it embarrassing either. I'll give her a B+!

5/10.

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,347
SUNshine Girl Sara is a brown-eyed Pisces who enjoys a good game of soccer. An animal and nature lover, Sara also likes long, quiet walks in the woods, especially this time of year when the cool, crisp fall air paints the leaves with a rainbow of autumn hues. Dave thomas/QMI Agency

I was initially thinking that she was going to be an above-average cute spinner. But much to my surprise she's not a spinner! She's got curves, spectacular highly toned curves, gravity-defying even! Those upper-stage rockets are out of this world! A+! :biggrin2:

Winslow

Reviewer
Joined Dec 1, 2009
Messages 3,967
blackram said:

I was initially thinking that she was going to be an above-average cute spinner. But much to my surprise she's not a spinner! She's got curves, spectacular highly toned curves, gravity-defying even! Those upper-stage rockets are out of this world! A+! :biggrin2:

9.5/10 :good::YMAPPLAUSE:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom