Made with Love
Mirage Entertainment
Toronto Girlfriends

Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

• Welcome to the new CAERF.
    New management and more commited than ever! Have a look at some of the new features HERE.
    If you experience any issue please let us know in the proper forum.
Status
Not open for further replies.

meist

Joined Apr 9, 2010
Messages 546
SSG Jackie 6/10

Could be a 7-7.5 if we got better ass pics, looks like she has a nice ass.

Maurice Boscorelli

Joined May 30, 2010
Messages 19,337
blackram said:
The girl is actually quite toned and athletic if you look at her abdomen area, not six-pack abs but definitely some rippling going on there. Here's an example:

Your idea of athletic obviously varies quite a bit from mine,lol.

6/10

Bubba

Reviewer
Joined Aug 20, 2010
Messages 4,166
N/R

Bosco which one are you :search:

LickingGravity

Reviewer
Joined Sep 9, 2010
Messages 4,749
Michelle, 26, aka Lady Mimi, has a penchant for dressing up, in different kinds of styles, heels and getting into the groove to all kinds of music. She likes to emulate chameleon look of Lady Gaga and rock the '80s big-hair look. She is a hairstylist and one days wants to own her own salon and spa. In her spare time, she loves to watch her man play hockey

the '80's rock chick isn't that great a look. She's a hairdresser who gives herself an alternative identity of Lady Mimi? Stuff sticking in her face and a beak - 6/10

train

Reviewer
Joined Apr 19, 2010
Messages 1,953
Sorta makes you want to have a shower for some reason. Do women actually think that those types of hair extensions are attractive? 6.25

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,347
This girl must be absolutely tiny, sub-5-feet guaranteed. And her nose is a beak. Nothing really going for her that is attracting me. 50%.

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,347
Maurice Boscorelli said:
Your idea of athletic obviously varies quite a bit from mine,lol.

6/10
If you look at the other set of pictures I linked to, you'll find out that she's a kickboxer, so I was right she is an athlete.

tboy

Joined Jun 2, 2010
Messages 9,200
I don't think she's as hot as she thinks she is.....I think she's "too much"...too much hair, leather pants, a real pseudo rocker if you ask me.....

6.5/10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom