Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

Status
Not open for further replies.

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
tboy said:
I know! Those bastards, don't they realize life comes to a halt if they are derelict in their duties? lol....
You'd think today was a national holiday or something, since there is no new girl yet. Hell, they publish photos on Christmas and New Years too, don't they?

LickingGravity

Reviewer
Joined Sep 9, 2010
Messages 4,747
SUNshine Girl Nicole is 19 years old and studying to earn her CA designation. While on summer vacation last year, Nicole took part in the Miss Indy competition in Toronto. Does that get your motor running?

She is spectacular for a CA student but for a pin-up maybe 7.5/10. Extra points for costume which she immediately loses for tats

tboy

Joined Jun 2, 2010
Messages 9,197
I hear you LG, I bet all the nerds in her accounting classes go gaga over her!

Funny, she looks almost milfy in the glasses pics but then quite the hottie in the latex? Leather? Pleather? pants....still, a bit of a butterface though...7.5/10 but we should give her bonus points for not stating that she's a model....

Clint Ewood

Joined May 8, 2011
Messages 234
LickingGravity said:
SUNshine Girl Nicole is 19 years old and studying to earn her CA designation. While on summer vacation last year, Nicole took part in the Miss Indy competition in Toronto. Does that get your motor running?

She is spectacular for a CA student but for a pin-up maybe 7.5/10. Extra points for costume which she immediately loses for tats

she only 19? :shocking: 9.6/10

LickingGravity

Reviewer
Joined Sep 9, 2010
Messages 4,747
SUNshine Girl Jasmine is 20 years old and loves sports, especially hockey and snowboarding. She’s looking for an honest guy who’s funny and will live with her in a country home with a pet pig and a chicken. We would share a bathroom with pigs and a chicken if it would make Jasmine happy.

I cannot tell a lie - in some of the pictures you can see a tramp stamp. But hey out of sight out of mind 8.5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom