Made with Love
Mirage Entertainment
Hush Companions

Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

• Welcome to the new CAERF.
    New management and more commited than ever! Have a look at some of the new features HERE.
    If you experience any issue please let us know in the proper forum.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tboy

Joined Jun 2, 2010
Messages 9,200
blackram said:
Hmm, they don't seem to have updated the sunshine girl photos today yet.

I know! Those bastards, don't they realize life comes to a halt if they are derelict in their duties? lol....

Madman

Reviewer
Joined Aug 12, 2011
Messages 17,542
I bet they are non unionised conservative neo nazi Toronto Sun workers:biggrin:!

tboy

Joined Jun 2, 2010
Messages 9,200
Madman said:
I bet they are non unionised conservative neo nazi Toronto Sun workers:biggrin:!

You gotta remember it's the sun we're talking about. They're probably pot heads sufferring from a dope hangover and just forgot to update the site lol.....either that or someone saw today's and said "eeek she's too homely, we've pushed the envelope the last few days but I cannot stoop to THIS level" lol....

Madman

Reviewer
Joined Aug 12, 2011
Messages 17,542
I say in this case we appoint one of our own ladies.

and Alanna gets a 9/10 from me. YUM!!

Maurice Boscorelli

Joined May 30, 2010
Messages 19,337
blackram said:
If you look at the other set of pictures I linked to, you'll find out that she's a kickboxer, so I was right she is an athlete.

Well alrighty then, lol.

You believe everything you read do you?

tboy

Joined Jun 2, 2010
Messages 9,200
Madman said:
I say in this case we appoint one of our own ladies.

and Alanna gets a 9/10 from me. YUM!!

You're right, there's plenty of ladies who put the SSG to shame....there's some over at dream makers who are so hot they ought to be illegal.

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,347
tboy said:
I know! Those bastards, don't they realize life comes to a halt if they are derelict in their duties? lol....
You'd think today was a national holiday or something, since there is no new girl yet. Hell, they publish photos on Christmas and New Years too, don't they?

Dan

Reviewer
Joined Feb 13, 2010
Messages 3,162
I think the photographers must be on strike! Madman and Wanker I love your sun shine substitutes. 9.5/10

Bubba

Reviewer
Joined Aug 20, 2010
Messages 4,166
Nah, 6/10.

PS:
ask me about the T experience!!!

Go ahead and answer
:shout:

LickingGravity

Reviewer
Joined Sep 9, 2010
Messages 4,749
SUNshine Girl Nicole is 19 years old and studying to earn her CA designation. While on summer vacation last year, Nicole took part in the Miss Indy competition in Toronto. Does that get your motor running?

She is spectacular for a CA student but for a pin-up maybe 7.5/10. Extra points for costume which she immediately loses for tats

tboy

Joined Jun 2, 2010
Messages 9,200
I hear you LG, I bet all the nerds in her accounting classes go gaga over her!

Funny, she looks almost milfy in the glasses pics but then quite the hottie in the latex? Leather? Pleather? pants....still, a bit of a butterface though...7.5/10 but we should give her bonus points for not stating that she's a model....

R

Robintheboywonder

I think she has a terrific body plus I am partial to blondes in leather and short skirts! 8/10

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,347
The 19-yo Nicole looks like a cute GND. Great body, face is cute but not DDG. I`d give her an 85%.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About this Discussion

18K Replies
2M Views

CAERF Community

CAERF is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom