Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

Status
Not open for further replies.

LickingGravity

Reviewer
Joined Sep 9, 2010
Messages 4,747
blackram said:
I don't think she's that young, maybe at least in her mid-30's.

You welcome to your opinion :biggrin2: I say 30 and she is not married. ...But that wasn't whether 30 or 35 who cares ? With either guess she is still too young to let that tummy get much softer and continue to pose for pin-ups.

She has a beautiful face though.

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
LickingGravity said:
You welcome to your opinion :biggrin2: I say 30 and she is not married. ...But that wasn't whether 30 or 35 who cares ? With either guess she is still too young to let that tummy get much softer and continue to pose for pin-ups.

She has a beautiful face though.

Many women I've known start to get a bit of a belly around the 30-year mark, men too for that matter. Actually, they start getting that way into their late 20's, let's say around 27 or 28, but we'll say 30 as a nice round number. They don't look too bad while wearing clothes, but underneath it's not exactly Hercules-time either.

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
SUNshine Girl Magalie, who hails from La Belle Province, has a background in the arts. She's into dancing, acting, slam poetry, gymnastics and parkour. (Jack Boland photo)

She's got a quirky personality, every single picture was a slightly different style with something interesting going on in all of them, and it made it difficult to choose a top six from them. I find this girl incredibly sexy, just due to her personality alone. A!

Status
Not open for further replies.

About this Discussion

18K Replies
2M Views

HUBGFE Community

HUBGFE is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom