Made with Love
Toronto Girlfriends
Toronto Tryst

Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

• Welcome to the new CAERF.
    New management and more commited than ever! Have a look at some of the new features HERE.
    If you experience any issue please let us know in the proper forum.
Status
Not open for further replies.

LickingGravity

Reviewer
Joined Sep 9, 2010
Messages 4,749
SUNshine Girl Stephanie loves to work out, draw, dance and go quadding. The hazel-eyed beauty's idea of a dream job is to be an early childhood educator. (Ernest Doroszuk photo)
My rating - 6.5
SUNshine Girl Stephanie loves to work out, draw, dance and go quadding. The hazel-eyed beauty's idea of a dream job is to be an early childhood educator. (Ernest Doroszuk photo)

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,347
SUNshine Girl Dayna is a brown-eyed Virgo who enjoys listening to heavy metal and hanging out with her bunny Casper. We’re not sure if Casper is also a metal fan — maybe he just tolerates it because he loves Dayna so much. (Stan Behal photo)

Well, I think one good thing about her is that she might easily put out. Doesn't look like she's shy about showing parts of her body suggestively. But then the problem is that she doesn't really have much worth looking at suggestively. B-!

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,347
Maurice Boscorelli said:
I don't think she is as hot as she thinks she is..........7.25/10

She isn't these are the best shots I could find of her. You should see the ones I left behind.

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,347
SUNshine Girl Nikki is a green-eyed Aquarius with an eye toward a career in broadcasting. Nikki, 19, says she'd like to be an on-air meteorologist, a reporter, or maybe even a news anchor. Look out, Peter Mansbridge! (Dave Abel/Postmedia Network)

A bit on the wide side. And facially, she's just m'eh. B-!

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,347
SUNshine Girl Teanna loves horseback riding through the great outdoors, although she wouldn't mind tooling around in her dream car - an Audi A9. And the 5-foot-9, brown-eyed Aries hopes to capitalize on her passion for the culinary arts by cooking up a career as a chef. (Dave Abel/Postmedia Network)

This one is a definite step up from the previous bunch of girls this week! Still not amongst the best that the Sun has ever fielded, but this one is a breath of fresh air relative to the this week's crop so far. A bit on the wide side, but not overly so, and it looks like very nice curviness. A-!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom