Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

Status
Not open for further replies.

LickingGravity

Reviewer
Joined Sep 9, 2010
Messages 4,747
blackram said:
I don't think she's that young, maybe at least in her mid-30's.

You welcome to your opinion :biggrin2: I say 30 and she is not married. ...But that wasn't whether 30 or 35 who cares ? With either guess she is still too young to let that tummy get much softer and continue to pose for pin-ups.

She has a beautiful face though.

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
LickingGravity said:
You welcome to your opinion :biggrin2: I say 30 and she is not married. ...But that wasn't whether 30 or 35 who cares ? With either guess she is still too young to let that tummy get much softer and continue to pose for pin-ups.

She has a beautiful face though.

Many women I've known start to get a bit of a belly around the 30-year mark, men too for that matter. Actually, they start getting that way into their late 20's, let's say around 27 or 28, but we'll say 30 as a nice round number. They don't look too bad while wearing clothes, but underneath it's not exactly Hercules-time either.

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
SUNshine Girl Magalie, who hails from La Belle Province, has a background in the arts. She's into dancing, acting, slam poetry, gymnastics and parkour. (Jack Boland photo)

She's got a quirky personality, every single picture was a slightly different style with something interesting going on in all of them, and it made it difficult to choose a top six from them. I find this girl incredibly sexy, just due to her personality alone. A!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom