Made with Love

Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

Status
Not open for further replies.

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
SUNshine Girl Shaddai loves to travel so much she named her pet London. This petite Aries enjoys singing, watching and playing volleyball and she’s a big fan of Denzel Washington. Maybe the two of them could roar along in her fave vehicle, an Audi R8. (Michael Peake/QMI Agency)

Cute ebony GND. Very nicely defined body, body-hugging clothing are her friend. B+!

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
SUNshine Girl Bobbie-Jo loves the great outdoors, which explains her hobby: horseback riding. The 5-foot-4 Aquarius also has a passion for dance, and would like to be an instructor. Bobby-Jo’s dream car? A 1968 Corvette. Go on, Bobby-Jo, get your motor runnin’! (Michael Peake/QMI Agency)

Very cute GND, with a naughty streak it looks like. Would like to see more of her. A!

Gumby357

Joined Jan 14, 2015
Messages 18
I noticed the muffin tops on the thigh highs as well. Most women that I have met that ride horses are solid muscle from the waist down. Pretty Face, a bit soft on the body... I give her a 7.25

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
Gumby357 said:
I noticed the muffin tops on the thigh highs as well. Most women that I have met that ride horses are solid muscle from the waist down. Pretty Face, a bit soft on the body... I give her a 7.25

It really depends on how tight those thigh highs are, and whether she's currently riding horses or not. Just like with body builders they are in peak condition when competing, and when not competing they let themselves go a little. A little fat develops which acts a little cushiony.

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
SUNshine Girl Sage keeps herself busy with active activities, such as figure skating and dancing, and creative endeavours like painting. This lively, brown-eyed Gemini is aptly named — she wants to become a psychologist one day. (Dave Thomas /QMI Agency)

Very sexy in a GND kind of way. She's not the hottest girl you'll ever see, but I'm sure you'd be very proud to call her your GF. Looks somewhat innocent, but that's probably just an illusion. :LMAO:

A-!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom