Made with Love
Toronto Tryst
Playmates Toronto

Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

• Welcome to the new CAERF.
    New management and more commited than ever! Have a look at some of the new features HERE.
    If you experience any issue please let us know in the proper forum.
Status
Not open for further replies.

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,347
Gumby357 said:
I noticed the muffin tops on the thigh highs as well. Most women that I have met that ride horses are solid muscle from the waist down. Pretty Face, a bit soft on the body... I give her a 7.25

It really depends on how tight those thigh highs are, and whether she's currently riding horses or not. Just like with body builders they are in peak condition when competing, and when not competing they let themselves go a little. A little fat develops which acts a little cushiony.

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,347
SUNshine Girl Sage keeps herself busy with active activities, such as figure skating and dancing, and creative endeavours like painting. This lively, brown-eyed Gemini is aptly named — she wants to become a psychologist one day. (Dave Thomas /QMI Agency)

Very sexy in a GND kind of way. She's not the hottest girl you'll ever see, but I'm sure you'd be very proud to call her your GF. Looks somewhat innocent, but that's probably just an illusion. :LMAO:

A-!

Gumby357

Joined Jan 14, 2015
Messages 18
Not a fan of today's SSG at all. Her body is nice, but her face looks like some swine genetics got past along at some point. 6/10 Maybe? Considering that this is probably the best picture that has ever been taken of her, maybe 6 is way too high.

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,347
SUNshine Girl Brooke is a hockey-loving (Go Bruins!) Aries who works as a dental assistant. But for this single mom, spending time with her daughter is even better than rooting for Boston. (Veronica Henri photo)

Uh-oh, it's one of those moms showing us how sexy she is dare-type things, isn't it? I could barely find these 4 photos just slightly good enough out of the 20 they put up! C!

Chunky

Reviewer
Joined Oct 7, 2010
Messages 1,832
I would definitely buy her a drink if I seen her in a bar and invite back home to play some checkers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About this Discussion

18K Replies
2M Views

CAERF Community

CAERF is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom