Made with Love
Sexy Friends Toronto
Pure Pleasure Spa

Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

• Welcome to the new CAERF.
    New management and more commited than ever! Have a look at some of the new features HERE.
    If you experience any issue please let us know in the proper forum.
Status
Not open for further replies.

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,347
SUNshine Girl Mariannthy is Miss December in our 2015 SUNshine Girl calendar. Mariannthy works in the medical cosmetic industry and aspires to become a motivational speaker. She’s also passionate about nature and loves hiking. (Jack Boland/QMI Agency)

Kind of a squarish face, which has some good and bad qualities at the same time. But can't complain about that body, nice and curvy in places with some very full-bodied boobs. My implant detector isn't going off about those boobs either, so they have a chance of being natural! B+!

Madman

Reviewer
Joined Aug 12, 2011
Messages 17,542
She's not the greatest looking but there's something about her that I just get that warm apple pie feeling! 7

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,347
SUNshine Girl Shaddai loves to travel so much she named her pet London. This petite Aries enjoys singing, watching and playing volleyball and she’s a big fan of Denzel Washington. Maybe the two of them could roar along in her fave vehicle, an Audi R8. (Michael Peake/QMI Agency)

Cute ebony GND. Very nicely defined body, body-hugging clothing are her friend. B+!

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,347
SUNshine Girl Bobbie-Jo loves the great outdoors, which explains her hobby: horseback riding. The 5-foot-4 Aquarius also has a passion for dance, and would like to be an instructor. Bobby-Jo’s dream car? A 1968 Corvette. Go on, Bobby-Jo, get your motor runnin’! (Michael Peake/QMI Agency)

Very cute GND, with a naughty streak it looks like. Would like to see more of her. A!

Gumby357

Joined Jan 14, 2015
Messages 18
I noticed the muffin tops on the thigh highs as well. Most women that I have met that ride horses are solid muscle from the waist down. Pretty Face, a bit soft on the body... I give her a 7.25

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom