Joined Jul 12, 2012
Messages 295
Only one pic on Tuesdays now - Mellisa Clarke

DI6drHN.jpg

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
SUNshine Girl Hannah is 25 years old and something of a UFO-ologist, which is fitting because our girl is out of this world. If that sounds a bit too cheesy, don’t worry, Hannah is a fan of the B-movie horror genre, so she likes cheesy! (Jack Boland Photos)

Very interesting looking alt-girl, one interesting thing about her is that I don't notice any tattoos on her at all. Tattoos seem to be a sign of an alt-girl, but this one seems to be an alt-alt-girl. And how does she keep those big round balloons pointing straight out like that anyways? :-Cool/"

I'd like to see more of her in the future. A-!

peace

Reviewer
Joined Dec 23, 2010
Messages 29,067
blackram said:

Hmm, is Peace still around in this thread? We got one for him. Probably got one for Winslow too. An Asian spinner! Not bad, at all. The Sun's really mixing it up this week, something for spinner-lovers and BBW-lovers yesterday, and one for Asian-o-philes today. A-!
:no:

Maurice Boscorelli

Joined May 30, 2010
Messages 19,322

Very interesting looking alt-girl, one interesting thing about her is that I don't notice any tattoos on her at all. Tattoos seem to be a sign of an alt-girl, but this one seems to be an alt-alt-girl. And how does she keep those big round balloons pointing straight out like that anyways? :-Cool/"

I'd like to see more of her in the future. A-!

I don't think that hair colour does anything for her..........8/10

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
SUNshine Girl Jenny JC designs her own outfits, dances and commercial print modelling. She acts, too, with parts in movies like Kick-Ass 2 and Total Recall — and TV shows Defiance and Nikita. (Jack Boland Photos)

I don't know this girl seems to be a little bit full of herself. Still I'll give her a B+

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom