Made with Love
Emma Alexandra Page
Hush Companions

Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

• Welcome to the new CAERF.
    New management and more commited than ever! Have a look at some of the new features HERE.
    If you experience any issue please let us know in the proper forum.
Status
Not open for further replies.

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,347
If you think our girl Krysta Lee looks familiar, that’s because she is a nine-time SUNshine Girl! That’s right, nine times we have written a blurb telling you all about the lovely Krysta Lee. Sooooo, what else can we say about our girl? Well, she has a pet mini-pig named Buddy. (Jack Boland/QMI Agency)

Her head looks a little oversized compared to her body. B!

Winslow

Reviewer
Joined Dec 1, 2009
Messages 3,967
Lissy Cunningham :heart:

9/10

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,347
SUNshine Girl Kate is 22 years old and says her most memorable moment was taking part in Miss Teen Canada. Kate loves spending time shopping or visiting with friends and family. Her dream car is a Range Rover. (Ernest Dorozsuk photo)

Very cute face, lots of soft curves everywhere. Chunky should be pleased by this SSG. But I'm pretty pleased by her too. BBW's aren't my thing usually, but this one is interesting to me. B+!

She has a facial similarity to actress Makenzie Vega from The Good Wife:

Winslow

Reviewer
Joined Dec 1, 2009
Messages 3,967
8.25/10 for Mellissa. Score would have been higher if she didn't have that big hip tat---LOL.

Chunky

Reviewer
Joined Oct 7, 2010
Messages 1,832
blackram said:

Very cute face, lots of soft curves everywhere. Chunky should be pleased by this SSG. But I'm pretty pleased by her too. BBW's aren't my thing usually, but this one is interesting to me. B+!

She has a facial similarity to actress Makenzie Vega from The Good Wife:

An absolute 10 of a woman, I'm very pleased!

H

HOF

That's just baby phat!

Slight change in diet and a lot of HOF action, she'll be in fantastic shape within a month!

8.5 will be a 9.5 after I get her in shape!​

Maurice Boscorelli

Joined May 30, 2010
Messages 19,337
HOF said:

That's just baby phat!

Slight change in diet and a lot of HOF action, she'll be in fantastic shape within a month!

8.5 will be a 9.5 after I get her in shape!​

Dude she's pretty fing far from a 8.5,lol.

H

HOF

Maurice Boscorelli said:
Dude she's pretty fing far from a 8.5,lol.

Dude, 10-12lbs off of her and a 1/3 make-over, she'd be awesome! Change her hair, clothing-she's facially pretty, with a natural rack and womanly curves. She probably just parties and eats too much fast food or too much Italian food.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About this Discussion

18K Replies
2M Views

CAERF Community

CAERF is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom