Made with Love

Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

Status
Not open for further replies.
W

Wanker

blackram said:
Sam is starting to look like a delicious curvy MILF. She's settling into her new natural brunette hairstyle well, although it took a while to get used to it. A!

Sabine is just a little bit younger looking and little slimmer version of Sam. A!

Give them a high five and 9/10 to both.

H

HOF

blackram said:

Very nice, this MILF has taken good care of herself. The only quibble I have about her is that she's a little too thin, she could stand to gain a bit more curves in places, and it'll make her look more awesome! A!

She is a little thin for my liking so I'll give her the Hot HOF injection to pump her up! Up da butt!!!:biggrin2:

meist

Joined Apr 9, 2010
Messages 546
blackram said:
SUNshine Girl Sta Cee is a 5-foot-6 beauty who is a bikini/lingerie/ pin-up model. As if that weren’t enough, when our girl isn’t in front of the camera she works with the elderly in a long-term care facility. Old guys have all the luck! (Jack Boland Photos)

Sta Cee?? Um ... nice name:SayWhat?:

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
SUNshine Girl Amanda is working to complete her Human Resources Degree and can’t wait to hit the job market. In her spare time, the single Libra likes hot yoga and quad riding — but not at the same time. (Jim Wells Photos)

She's quite attractive in a GND kind of way. One silly tat, and that's about it. A-!

She's been on quite recently:
<- this one looks identical to today's shoot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom