Made with Love

Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

Status
Not open for further replies.

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
SUNshine Girl Michelle Elizabeth is a blue-eyed, blonde stunner with a Swedish background, but our girl says she’s all Canadian. Michelle Elizabeth is all over social media and has even been featured on Maxim’s website. (Jack Boland Photos)

I kinda like this one. You know that this one is a peeler, but unlike the tiny little blonde from a couple of days ago who you also knew was a peeler too, somehow she seems more natural than the blonde. You also know that she's trying too hard to look like a hottie, but she's got merely a cute GND face. You also know that she's had a boob job, but it doesn't seem too intrusive here. I'll give this one an A-!

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
SUNshine Girl Kelly has been tap dancing since age 5 and is now a university honours grad. She now helps out with campus life co-ordinating events. She is also a country girl who loves country music. (Jack Boland Photos)

Kind of a wholesome-looking GND, with an awesome set of abs! A!

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
SUNshine Girl Jenna has studied performing arts at college, particularly TV and film. Her guilty pleasure is watching reality television, specifically The Voice and The Bachelor. She is also a big sports fan and likes pucks and pigskins. (Jack Boland Photos)

She definitely knows how to rock those leather miniskirts! She's a hottie facially, but she's not quite as fit as yesterday's cheerleader. A!

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
SUNshine Girl Fiona loves her St. Bernard/mastiff mix Tubby, and her favourite movie star is Canadian actor/comedian Jim Carrey. (Jack Boland/QMI Agency)

A very cute GND, but not necessarily pin-up material. She looks very young, considering she's still got some acne on her face. And I'm not sure why she decided to wear that hokey white granny lingerie? But still wouldn't mind having her as a girlfriend if the opportunity ever presented itself. :wink2: B+!

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
SUNshine Girl Lynn keeps in shape by chasing after her little daughter. Dressing up for the camera is what Lynn does best. But she also likes singing around the house and taking bubble baths with a nice glass of wine. (Jack Boland/QMI Agency)

Outstanding MILF, although usually a bit too skinny/boney for me. A-!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom