Made with Love
Toronto Tryst

Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

• Welcome to the new CAERF.
    New management and more commited than ever! Have a look at some of the new features HERE.
    If you experience any issue please let us know in the proper forum.
Status
Not open for further replies.
H

HOF

blackram said:
Here's one of Nicole Neal and Danielle Sharp:

Made my nuts tingle

H

HOF

Actually, I like her too! She's honest 30 seems right, looks alittle slutty which is a bonus, actress - sure home movies!

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,348
SUNshine Girl Jessica, 19, is a blue-eyed Gemini. She wants to be in the insurance game, either as a broker or agent. She likes kayaking, canoeing and hiking and if she has to be indoors, she’ll be doing dub step. (Dave Abell Photos)

She's a little thin, I would say, so she really hasn't got much in the way of an ass, which I would've preferred. Not my ideal style of body, but I think it's not bad. Kind of a cute face, that sort of grows on you. I have my doubts whether she's 19 though. B+!

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,348
SUNshine Girl Adriana, 19, likes singing almost as much as she likes Madonna and Christina Aguilera. She once met Avril Lavigne and hopes to do so again when she is a famous singer as well. Then she can drive her dream car, a Lambo or Porsche. (Ernest Doroszuk/QMI Agency)

I'm in love! :heart:

This is my perfect woman, A+!!! Praise-Bowing

PS-previous photoshoot: Adriana, 2013-04-29

Last edited:
R

Robintheboywonder

Sorry boys, she's coming with me....9/10

She'd look awesome in a batgirl outfit.

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,348
SUNshine Girl Judith loves singing, dancing, and working on old cars. Judith loves country music and had her violin signed by Charlie Daniels. Her dream car is a ’71 Javelin AMX. (DAVE THOMAS/QMI Agency)

A very curvy country girl today! Also like the fact that she loves showing off a little bit of downblouse and upskirt views too! Sometimes rednecks are hot! A! /-Thumbs-up::/

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,348
SUNshine Girl Maddi was born under the sign of Cancer, and she’s 5-foot-3. When she’s not watching Criminal Minds, she’s cheerleading, playing volleyball or working out. (Dave Thomas/QMI Agency)

Kind of a plain face, not unpleasant, just doesn't stand out. However, a very standout body on her, wow! A-!:YMAPPLAUSE:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom