Made with Love
Venus Toronto
Sexy Friends Toronto

Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

• Welcome to the new CAERF.
    New management and more commited than ever! Have a look at some of the new features HERE.
    If you experience any issue please let us know in the proper forum.
Status
Not open for further replies.

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,348
SUNshine Girl Amanie’s hobbies include music, modelling, and learning languages. She loves actor Michael Fassbender, but her most memorable meeting was with Kiss rocker Gene Simmons. Her favourite way to spend her time is work, work, more work, and then sleep. (ERNEST DOROSZUK/QMI Agency)

Very nice body, though a bit too muscular for me. Nice face, great ass! I think she may be Haitian, with a name like Amanie (sounds French). I've been with a Haitian girl, awesome smooth bodies, and great sexy personalities. She reminds me of a kind of ebony Jeri Ryan (6-of-9 on Star Trek Voyager). B+!

H

HOF

blackram said:

Kind of a plain face, not unpleasant, just doesn't stand out. However, a very standout body on her, wow! A-!:YMAPPLAUSE:

I like her, she reminds me of a young Mary Stuart Masterson.

H

HOF

blackram said:

Very nice body, though a bit too muscular for me. Nice face, great ass! I think she may be Haitian, with a name like Amanie (sounds French). I've been with a Haitian girl, awesome smooth bodies, and great sexy personalities. She reminds me of a kind of ebony Jeri Ryan (6-of-9 on Star Trek Voyager). B+!

Dark chocolate is really good for you!/-Thumbs-up::/

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,348
Well, our luck has finally ended, The Sun has run out of winners finally!
SUNshine Girl Stephanie has two cats named Ashley and Jessica, and her astrological sign is Cancer. She enjoys partying, doing makeup photo shoots, and playing with her son. (Ernest Doroszuk/QMI Agency)

Not much to look at, so just posted two pix today. A bit of a wide glide, but a cute face. C+!

poker123

Joined Jul 12, 2012
Messages 295

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,348
SUNshine Girl Dextra, 20, is a 5-foot brown-eyed Virgo who has a thing for shopping and especially anything made by Louis Vuitton — even her mini Pinscher is named Lou Lou. (Jack Boland/QMI Agency)

I guess these pictures say pretty much everything we need to know about this girl. 20 years old? How much is that in stripper years, 16 or 38? C+! :Thatwas-bad:

PS-sorry posted this initially in the wrong thread. :Thatwas-bad:

W

Wanker

blackram said:

I guess these pictures say pretty much everything we need to know about this girl. 20 years old? How much is that in stripper years, 16 or 38? C+! :Thatwas-bad:

PS-sorry posted this initially in the wrong thread. :Thatwas-bad:

6.5/10

What ugly legs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom