Made with Love

Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

Status
Not open for further replies.

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
SUNshine Girl Chelsea is a green-eyed Gemini who loves hip-hop music, working out and playing sports. This 5-foot-7 beauty dreams of being a model, but also likes spending time behind the lens as a photographer. (Craig Robertson/Postmedia Network)

I'm not a big fan of platinum blondes, as they are obviously fake blondes. And this girl has an okay face, but only just a little better than m'eh, it's a little masculine in places. But I love the curves on this girl a lot! I'm not sure if I should give her an A- or a B+? I'll be generous and give her the A-!

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
SUNshine Girl Kiyomi is a brown-eyed rocker who loves the Red Hot Chili Peppers, Pearl Jam and the Foo Fighters. This 5-foot-5 Scorpio loves going to concerts, working out and spending time at the cottage. (Craig Robertson/Postmedia Network)

I guess she's a slightly above-average GND Asian rocker girl. B+

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
SUNshine Girl Alanna is a blue-eyed Gemini who loves yoga, volleyball and country. Do 'em all at once and you might have invented the next big fitness craze! Alanna says her most memorable moment was dancing on stage with country star Keith Urban. (Jim Wells/Postmedia Network)

She looks quite a bit like Gillian Jacobs, Brita from Community. A+!

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
SUNshine Girl Rachel is a college student working toward a degree in office administration. The 22-year-old, 5-foot-5, brown-eyed aspiring businesswoman is a big sports fan who loves hockey, enjoys inline skating, and riding and working on her motorcycle. (Jack Boland/Postmedia Network)

I love the curves on this girl!!! A+

Status
Not open for further replies.

About this Discussion

18K Replies
2M Views

HUBGFE Community

HUBGFE is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom