Made with Love
Elite Ladies

Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

• Welcome to the new CAERF.
    New management and more commited than ever! Have a look at some of the new features HERE.
    If you experience any issue please let us know in the proper forum.
Status
Not open for further replies.

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,347
SUNshine Girl Jackie is adventurous, hard-working and energetic, and can't live without her family, smartphone - or cupcakes. Her heroes are her parents - they've shown her what it means to give back to the community, work hard and have faith that, in time, things will work themselves out. (Jaylyn Todd Photo)

I think she's been on before, and somewhat recently too, like a few months ago. Anyhow, not a bad Asian. A-

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,347
SUNshine Girl Krista has her sights set on becoming a model. When not dreaming of life on the catwalk, this 5-foot-3, hazel-eyed Taurus would love to fool around in her very own Lamborghini. (Craig Robertson/Postmedia Network)

She's kind of a sweet GND, with great hips, and nice abs. But holy crap, she's delusional if she thinks she can become a model. She definitely hasn't got the model looks. Still, I wouldn't kick her out for eating crackers in bed. B+!

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,347
SUNshine Girl Chelsea is a green-eyed Gemini who loves hip-hop music, working out and playing sports. This 5-foot-7 beauty dreams of being a model, but also likes spending time behind the lens as a photographer. (Craig Robertson/Postmedia Network)

I'm not a big fan of platinum blondes, as they are obviously fake blondes. And this girl has an okay face, but only just a little better than m'eh, it's a little masculine in places. But I love the curves on this girl a lot! I'm not sure if I should give her an A- or a B+? I'll be generous and give her the A-!

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,347
SUNshine Girl Kiyomi is a brown-eyed rocker who loves the Red Hot Chili Peppers, Pearl Jam and the Foo Fighters. This 5-foot-5 Scorpio loves going to concerts, working out and spending time at the cottage. (Craig Robertson/Postmedia Network)

I guess she's a slightly above-average GND Asian rocker girl. B+

train

Reviewer
Joined Apr 19, 2010
Messages 1,953
Only looks nice in 1 picture - 7 at most for me. Not I care but she doesn't look Asian which is probably too bad for her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom