Made with Love
Pure Pleasure Spa
Playmates Toronto

Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

• Welcome to the new CAERF.
    New management and more commited than ever! Have a look at some of the new features HERE.
    If you experience any issue please let us know in the proper forum.
Status
Not open for further replies.

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,347
SUNshine Girl Alanna is a blue-eyed Gemini who loves yoga, volleyball and country. Do 'em all at once and you might have invented the next big fitness craze! Alanna says her most memorable moment was dancing on stage with country star Keith Urban. (Jim Wells/Postmedia Network)

She looks quite a bit like Gillian Jacobs, Brita from Community. A+!

train

Reviewer
Joined Apr 19, 2010
Messages 1,953
She's got a nice body and the kind of face that looks the first time you look but loses a little of it's appeal if you look hard. Overall though pretty good - 8

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,347
SUNshine Girl Rachel is a college student working toward a degree in office administration. The 22-year-old, 5-foot-5, brown-eyed aspiring businesswoman is a big sports fan who loves hockey, enjoys inline skating, and riding and working on her motorcycle. (Jack Boland/Postmedia Network)

I love the curves on this girl!!! A+

train

Reviewer
Joined Apr 19, 2010
Messages 1,953
Just a little too thick in the ass and thighs to receive the highest scores from me. Lovely face though - 8

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,347
SUNshine Girl Daisy has her sights set on becoming a lawyer. When the 5-foot, brown-eyed Pisces, isn't dreaming of becoming a legal eagle, she enjoys playing soccer, dancing or doing zumba. Well, almost as much as she enjoys spending time with her cat, Tigger. (Craig Robertson/Postmedia Network)

This micro-mini-spinner looks like some kind of a Disney princess. Cute as a button! A-!

train

Reviewer
Joined Apr 19, 2010
Messages 1,953
She is really cute but she looks 16 - a bit creepy for me because the panty shot so I'm going to pass on rating her.

W

Wanker

blackram said:

This micro-mini-spinner looks like some kind of a Disney princess. Cute as a button! A-!

I feel so dirty but been assure she is the proper legal age.

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,347
SUNshine Girl Rianne is a huge cinephile. The 5-foot-7, brown-eyed Aries enjoys nothing more than hanging out at home watching movies with her dog, Flash, and cat, Tommy, by her side. Well, she also loves hitting the dance floor or playing volleyball. (Craig Robertson/Postmedia Network)

From yesterday's pint-sized Pisces to today's Amazonian Aries. Hopefully no one will think today's girl is too young.

Very nice abs, and quite a grab-able booty. A couple of silly tats, but well hidden for the most part. I like this ebony babe! She reminds me a bit of a young Angela Bassett. A-!

Status
Not open for further replies.

About this Discussion

18K Replies
2M Views

CAERF Community

CAERF is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom