Made with Love

Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

Status
Not open for further replies.
W

Wanker

SUNshine Girl Danielle is 25 years old and likes spending time at the gym. Her favourite sport is figure skating. In her free time our girl likes to curl up on the couch and watch Golden Girls. Do you think she’s a Blanche, a Rose or a Dorothy? Golden Girls aired its final episode when Danielle was five years old. Feeling old yet? (Todd Gillis/QMI Agency)

7.5/10.

tboy

Joined Jun 2, 2010
Messages 9,197
Insertion said:
Meh, she's better than yesterday. 6.5/10

anyone notice just how wide her hips are? She's the epitome of a wide gl...oops I mean she's VERY healthy lol.......maybe she should try figure skating instead of watching it on tv? Think that might help? lol.....

Bubba

Reviewer
Joined Aug 20, 2010
Messages 4,176
tboy said:
anyone notice just how wide her hips are? She's the epitome of a wide gl...oops I mean she's VERY healthy lol.......maybe she should try figure skating instead of watching it on tv? Think that might help? lol.....

You are way too picky Tman. Those healthy hips are heaven

9/10

LickingGravity

Reviewer
Joined Sep 9, 2010
Messages 4,747
SUNshine Girl Mariya is 22 years old and originally from Ukraine. She is interested in Canadian law and enjoys going to museums and art galleries. Wait a minute, this doesn’t sound like the SUNshine Girls we know and love ... Wait a sec, she also enjoys hitting high-end nightclubs and sky-diving.

Sort of looks like someone that forgot to put on her make-up or something. Face doesn't do anything for me but the body is serviceable 0:smiling: -7/10

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
That red lace stocking and garter is really intriguing, they are strategically covering it up with her positioning. I wonder what it looks like from the front and back? :spiteful:

There is a video of her too since it's Friday.

She's obviously a dancer of some sort. The face is a bit GND, but the body is outstanding. 89%.

T

TINY

LickingGravity said:
SUNshine Girl Mariya is 22 years old and originally from Ukraine. She is interested in Canadian law and enjoys going to museums and art galleries. Wait a minute, this doesn’t sound like the SUNshine Girls we know and love ... Wait a sec, she also enjoys hitting high-end nightclubs and sky-diving.

Sort of looks like someone that forgot to put on her make-up or something. Face doesn't do anything for me but the body is serviceable 0:smiling: -7/10

8/10

tboy

Joined Jun 2, 2010
Messages 9,197
Bubba said:
You are way too picky Tman. Those healthy hips are heaven

9/10

you sound like a woman describing my taste in women.....sorry, if a woman can be particular and "not settle" for anything less than her dream man, then I have the same right to have MY taste in women......

Not picky, just I like what I like....

For example: when you go to a steak house and they ask you how you like your steak, do you say "anything is fine"? No? well I'm the same way with women.....btw, if you asked for medium rare and they brought well done, would you send it back? Probably......

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
tboy said:
you sound like a woman describing my taste in women.....sorry, if a woman can be particular and "not settle" for anything less than her dream man, then I have the same right to have MY taste in women......

Not picky, just I like what I like....
Then we'd calling that woman "picky" too.

For example: when you go to a steak house and they ask you how you like your steak, do you say "anything is fine"? No? well I'm the same way with women.....btw, if you asked for medium rare and they brought well done, would you send it back? Probably......

LOL! You must be every waiter's nightmare, just like you are for every woman. :biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom