Made with Love
Hot Pink List
Venus Toronto

Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

• Welcome to the new CAERF.
    New management and more commited than ever! Have a look at some of the new features HERE.
    If you experience any issue please let us know in the proper forum.
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Guido

T you know I love you but dude this one is built for sin! 9/10

I'm donating 10 bucks towards T getting a proper eye surgeon. Time to start up a collection who's in?:rofl1:

LickingGravity

Reviewer
Joined Sep 9, 2010
Messages 4,749
SUNshine Girl Laura is all business — she’s earned herself an Honours degree in Business Administration. But we’re sure the 24-year-old, 5-foot-10 lass isn’t all facts and figures, even though it’s a fact that with that Barbie doll figure she’s sure to draw interest

I n some of the pictures she looks, shall we say, very healthy. Tall, she must be impressive in heels. No dumb bunny either so I'm going to err on the high side with an 8

train

Reviewer
Joined Apr 19, 2010
Messages 1,953
I don't see a strong jaw as always being manly, particularly when you have boobs in the double d range :biggrin: This girl must have been in before because she does look a bit familiar - 7.5

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,349
I gotta say, I'm not thrilled about her face either, but those short little dresses really drew me in. :wink: I'm gonna give her a 79%, she's not really my style but she's got something in her that is likable.

Searching for previous appearances of this girl, there was a previous appearance, but there were also at least 5 other girls named Laura who have appeared as SSG's in the last couple of years, all of whom were much hotter than this Laura. Anyways, here's her previous appearance:

Laura, 2011-06-10

tboy

Joined Jun 2, 2010
Messages 9,200
LickingGravity said:
I n some of the pictures she looks, shall we say, very healthy. Tall, she must be impressive in heels. No dumb bunny either so I'm going to err on the high side with an 8

lol ok, from now on I'll use THAT description hehehe very healthy lol.......

LickingGravity

Reviewer
Joined Sep 9, 2010
Messages 4,749
SUNshine Girl AC is 19-years-old and hopes to have a career in marketing or the fashion industry. In her free time, our girl likes to hit the gym, the tanning salon or the mall.
Cute girl. A bit young but hey .....a 8/10 for me

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,349
Very good looking girl, probably Asian or mixed Asian heritage. 92%!

Couldn't find any previous appearances.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About this Discussion

18K Replies
2M Views

CAERF Community

CAERF is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom