Made with Love
Toronto Girlfriends
Mirage Entertainment

Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

• Welcome to the new CAERF.
    New management and more commited than ever! Have a look at some of the new features HERE.
    If you experience any issue please let us know in the proper forum.
Status
Not open for further replies.

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,347
tboy said:
all I can say is blackie? You've got your wish....most girls are big hipped and are looking for boob jobs and tats.....unfortunately, not all guys like them!!!!

Model, yeah she's a model, for panties made by Omar the tentmaker!!!

Who said anything about liking girls with boob jobs and tats? I just like the girls who don't look like flat pieces of plywood. It's a little puzzling to me that anybody even likes the flat plywood girls, the plywood look was popularized by the fashion industry which is basically run by gay men who could care less what a woman looks like, or worse they prefer their women to look like men.

Women should be curvy, they should have hour-glass figures, boobs and asses should be perky. Having some curves doesn't make them fat.

tboy

Joined Jun 2, 2010
Messages 9,200
blackram said:
Who said anything about liking girls with boob jobs and tats? I just like the girls who don't look like flat pieces of plywood. It's a little puzzling to me that anybody even likes the flat plywood girls, the plywood look was popularized by the fashion industry which is basically run by gay men who could care less what a woman looks like, or worse they prefer their women to look like men.

Women should be curvy, they should have hour-glass figures, boobs and asses should be perky. Having some curves doesn't make them fat.

Like all others, you take the extreme to prove your point. ie: flat pieces of plywood. 1) I never said they were fat, I said they were big. There's a difference. 2) Most "curvy" women (as you call them) are big(ger) 3) Most are, as you put it, fat or at least overweight. 4) A woman with 34C 22 34 is far from flat and has beautiful curves. Just not HUGE curves that are similar to the neuburgring track in germany....btw, I stand by my statement that you have your wish....obesity is a growing problem in canada and IS a major problem in the US....

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,347
SUNshine Girl Theresa is Miss Italia North America 2011-12 and her goals are “modelling and fitness.” Seems like our girl has already accomplished both of those! Check out Tuesday’s 2012 Swimsuit Edition, shot on location in Niagara Falls. (Jack Boland/QMI Agency)

Well, this is interesting, another girl that was on less than a week ago, is back on again. We had that with Ashley a couple of days ago, and now Theresa too. Theresa was on just last Friday. Looks like they are going through their entire Sunshine Girl Swimsuit calendar inventory this week.

Theresa didn't look half-bad last week, but this week, I think there is something off about her. I was thinking maybe it was the longer hair, but that's not it, her whole face itself looks different this week. Must've been a different amount of botox during this shoot. 79%.

tboy

Joined Jun 2, 2010
Messages 9,200
blackram said:
SUNshine Girl Theresa is Miss Italia North America 2011-12 and her goals are “modelling and fitness.” Seems like our girl has already accomplished both of those! Check out Tuesday’s 2012 Swimsuit Edition, shot on location in Niagara Falls. (Jack Boland/QMI Agency)

Well, this is interesting, another girl that was on less than a week ago, is back on again. We had that with Ashley a couple of days ago, and now Theresa too. Theresa was on just last Friday. Looks like they are going through their entire Sunshine Girl Swimsuit calendar inventory this week.

Theresa didn't look half-bad last week, but this week, I think there is something off about her. I was thinking maybe it was the longer hair, but that's not it, her whole face itself looks different this week. Must've been a different amount of botox during this shoot. 79%.

Almost 80% eh? I'm confused, she doesn't have humongous hips, and is relatively flat chested (compared to the hippos from the past few days).......

Bubba

Reviewer
Joined Aug 20, 2010
Messages 4,166
blackram said:

Another repeat?

8/10

What the hell

LickingGravity

Reviewer
Joined Sep 9, 2010
Messages 4,749
SUNshine Girl Monica is 25 years old and is prepared to take on all challengers when it comes to video games. Comic book fans, you better sit down in your parents’ basement while we tell you this. Our girl is a big Stan Lee fan and enjoys dressing up like some of her favourite characters such as Catwoman, Harley Quinn and Cortana.

Think the photographer got a little carried away with props and poses. More GND than sexy - 7.5/10

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,347
peace said:
thought she was 15 years old....
No chance, she's got too many little crinkles on her face. She kind of reminds me of Rebecca DeMornay in her early days, when she looked older even when she was young.

Besides she's already been an SSG six or more times, as she said in her video. She's already lost count, she said. The video also seems to show that she has a bit of a sense of humour, which is always sexy.

Here's some of her previous shoots:
Monica, 2011-05-20
Monica, 2011-02-20
Monica, 2008-12-27

She seems a bit boney in some places, but overall she's pretty hot. 91%.

I'd love to know what she's wearing under this t-shirt. :spiteful:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom