Made with Love

Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

• Welcome to the new CAERF.
    New management and more commited than ever! Have a look at some of the new features HERE.
    If you experience any issue please let us know in the proper forum.
Status
Not open for further replies.

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
SUNshine Girl Jenna is 25 years old and hopes to be a veterinarian or a backup dancer. We didn’t even know that veterinarians had backup dancers! Our girl spends her free time volunteering at a wildlife rehabilitation centre or doing crafts with her daughter. (Todd Gillis/QMI Agency)

The SSG's were on a roll until this one. What can I say, she looks like Angelina Jolie on heroin (oh wait, Angelina Jolie herself fills that look). Where did this one go wrong, let me count the ways: too much badly placed ink, too much ink in general, and it's hard to say for sure since she's not showing much skin (which might be a good thing) but it looks like she's got fake boobs too! On the plus side, she's tall and slim and leggy, all of which are perfectly ruined by the previous problems. 69%.

tboy

Joined Jun 2, 2010
Messages 9,200
The problem with this young lady is she thinks she's way hotter than she really is.......sorry to be the one to break it to you: you ain't that hot......

6/10

W

Wanker

SUNshine Girl Danielle is 25 years old and likes spending time at the gym. Her favourite sport is figure skating. In her free time our girl likes to curl up on the couch and watch Golden Girls. Do you think she’s a Blanche, a Rose or a Dorothy? Golden Girls aired its final episode when Danielle was five years old. Feeling old yet? (Todd Gillis/QMI Agency)

7.5/10.

tboy

Joined Jun 2, 2010
Messages 9,200
Insertion said:
Meh, she's better than yesterday. 6.5/10

anyone notice just how wide her hips are? She's the epitome of a wide gl...oops I mean she's VERY healthy lol.......maybe she should try figure skating instead of watching it on tv? Think that might help? lol.....

Bubba

Reviewer
Joined Aug 20, 2010
Messages 4,166
tboy said:
anyone notice just how wide her hips are? She's the epitome of a wide gl...oops I mean she's VERY healthy lol.......maybe she should try figure skating instead of watching it on tv? Think that might help? lol.....

You are way too picky Tman. Those healthy hips are heaven

9/10

LickingGravity

Reviewer
Joined Sep 9, 2010
Messages 4,749
SUNshine Girl Mariya is 22 years old and originally from Ukraine. She is interested in Canadian law and enjoys going to museums and art galleries. Wait a minute, this doesn’t sound like the SUNshine Girls we know and love ... Wait a sec, she also enjoys hitting high-end nightclubs and sky-diving.

Sort of looks like someone that forgot to put on her make-up or something. Face doesn't do anything for me but the body is serviceable 0:smiling: -7/10

Status
Not open for further replies.

About this Discussion

18K Replies
2M Views

CAERF Community

CAERF is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom