Made with Love

Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kierston 19 Aug 5

Kierston 19 Aug 5

Wrru2.jpg

I think she is wondering if she should have more dessert.

The answer is no and get to the gym,now!

4/10

Cycleguy007 said:
I knew a girl that was a Sunshine Girl last February... (some of the members here may know her by the name "JOY").

From what she told me, you have to voluntarily apply to become an SSG... Send in a photo etc. and if you fit the criteria, they will send a Sun Photographer to take your pics... The back log is rather long however... She had her pics taken in September of 2008 and appeared as an SSG on February 22, 2009.

Criteria? You mean have a pulse? lol.....I mean seriously, I've seen prettier pro football players.......

Maurice Boscorelli said:
Judging by the talent lately McDonalds must be doing better than I thought.

Unfortunately...

McDonald's is the world's #1 fast-food company.
32,400 restaurants serving burgers and fries in more than 100 countries.
14,000 restaurants in the US alone.

Worldwide sales for fiscal year ending December, 2009: $22.7 billion!

:shock:

Cycleguy007 said:
Uh huh... I think I get it now...

:lol: You got me bro I love'm all, skinny, curvy, any race. I ask for just a few simple things, a nice round lickable booty and preferably a BBBJ, other than that, I'm good to go.

BTW what bar does Mrs. CG work at? :na:

Rayden said:
You got me bro I love'm all, skinny, curvy, any race. I ask for just a few simple things, a nice round lickable booty and preferably a BBBJ, other than that, I'm good to go.

BTW what bar does Mrs. CG work at?
Like I'm gonna tell a certifiable horn dog like yourself!

She has enough horndogs to deal with already, let alone adding YOU to the mix! LOL:tongue:

Rayden said:
I would do her, love the rack and curves. :neutral:

Sneaking back to the corner of my office so I don't get hit with an egg or tomatoe.

Yeah well, they all have curves where there aren't supposed to be any! lol.....

I mean, I think a woman's body should look like this ) ( not like ( ) I mean, she's got more rolls than an italian bakery.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom