Made with Love
Playmates Toronto

Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

• Welcome to the new CAERF.
    New management and more commited than ever! Have a look at some of the new features HERE.
    If you experience any issue please let us know in the proper forum.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tboy

Joined Jun 2, 2010
Messages 9,200
Rayden said:
I would do her, love the rack and curves. :neutral:

Sneaking back to the corner of my office so I don't get hit with an egg or tomatoe.

Yeah well, they all have curves where there aren't supposed to be any! lol.....

I mean, I think a woman's body should look like this ) ( not like ( ) I mean, she's got more rolls than an italian bakery.....

Maurice Boscorelli

Joined May 30, 2010
Messages 19,337
Jessica 19 Aug 7

Jessica 19 Aug 7

She's Playboy material compared to what we have been seeing lately.

7.5/10

tboy

Joined Jun 2, 2010
Messages 9,200
Maurice Boscorelli said:

7.5/10

Playboy? She's a GODDESS compared to the others.....maybe that's why they do it? Put up some homelies so when they finally post one decent we're all holy crap lol.....

Gordon Ramsey

Joined Mar 19, 2010
Messages 50
tboy said:
Playboy? She's a GODDESS compared to the others.....maybe that's why they do it? Put up some homelies so when they finally post one decent we're all holy crap lol.....

:lol:But she is cute 7.5/10

B

Beenthere123

8.9999/10 and will pay up to $300 for the hour. Some of you are really tough raters.

L

lagavulin

Maurice Boscorelli said:

7.5/10

Good God someone buy that poor girl a sandwich before she is knocked over by a breeze.

tboy

Joined Jun 2, 2010
Messages 9,200
ah, lagger likes em with meat on their bones....enough to feed a whole province in ethiopia though lol....

Raiden

Reviewer
Joined Nov 6, 2009
Messages 6,565
I'd do her in a heart beat. Great rack and look at the gap and camel toe DAMN! 9/10

Maurice Boscorelli

Joined May 30, 2010
Messages 19,337
Tawny 24 aug 9

Tawny 24 aug 9

SUNshine Girl Tawny, 24, has a goal to "conquer the world today and take tomorrow off." This 5'7", blue-eyed beauty describes herself as being "single and not looking." As for entertainment, she enjoys Reggae, watching documentaries and eating at veggie restaurants. "I rock the party that rocks the part-ay," Tawny says of herself. (Mark O'Neill photo)

She looks a little old for 24, maybe she has rocked to many part-ays lately.

6/10

train

Reviewer
Joined Apr 19, 2010
Messages 1,953
At the risk of being blunt her only qualification seems to be her willingness to wear that ridiculous bathing suit.

Of course if there were no 5/10's there would be no 9/10's

Status
Not open for further replies.

About this Discussion

18K Replies
2M Views

CAERF Community

CAERF is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom