Made with Love
Toronto Tryst
Sexy Friends Toronto

Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

  • Welcome to the new CAERF.
    New management and more commited than ever! Have a look at some of the new features HERE.
    If you experience any issue please let us know in the proper forum.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Raiden

Reviewer
Joined Nov 6, 2009
Messages 6,565
Now if this was an SP pic I would stay away based on the expression, but 7.5\10.
 

Maurice Boscorelli

Senior Member
Joined May 30, 2010
Messages 19,337
Ericka Aug 4

Ericka Aug 4



They say a picture tells a thousand words.

Well I just need one for this one.

NO.

2.5/10
 

SillyGirl

Queen of Boots and Cupcakes
Joined Apr 7, 2017
Messages 7,250
Ok, I have to ask. Where do these pics come from? Who are these women, and why do some of them think they're hot?
 

Ang

Well-known member
Joined Jan 20, 2010
Messages 3,127
I think it's about time they put a larger woman as sunshine girl...big can be beautiful too!!
Go ahead I can take it
 
C

Cycleguy007

Guest
SillyGirl said:
Ok, I have to ask. Where do these pics come from? Who are these women, and why do some of them think they're hot?

They're from a local newspaper called the Toronto Sun...

https://www.torontosun.com/

Tabloid style, but (some would say) reputable news reporting... with an obvious "right wing" editorial slant. (Which is in stark contrast to the obvious left wing slant of the Toronto Star- another local newspaper...)

They have a feature called a Sunshine Girl, which is loosely based on the feature of the "" girl from the (UK) ... but not nearly as risque! LOL (unfortunately... :tongue: :))
 

tboy

Well-known member
Joined Jun 2, 2010
Messages 9,200
what do you mean unfortunately? In this case I'd say FORTUNATELY they aren't as risque....I would NOT want to see MORE of this one......
 
C

Cycleguy007

Guest
tboy said:
what do you mean unfortunately? In this case I'd say FORTUNATELY they aren't as risque....I would NOT want to see MORE of this one......
LOL! Good point...

But I would suspect that if the SSG WAS more risque, it would attract an entirely different set of models... :???: Hee hee. (Kinda like the page 3 girls in the UK...)
 

Maurice Boscorelli

Senior Member
Joined May 30, 2010
Messages 19,337
Ang said:
I think it's about time they put a larger woman as sunshine girl...big can be beautiful too!!
Go ahead I can take it

What alternate reality are you living in.

Would you want your wife looking like that?

Don't have to answer because I've seen pics of your wife on another site and she is light years ahead of this one.

Also keep in mind the girl in the pic here is 23 years of age and she looks like that. Yikes!
 

Ang

Well-known member
Joined Jan 20, 2010
Messages 3,127
Maurice Boscorelli said:
What alternate reality are you living in.

Would you want your wife looking like that?

Don't have to answer because I've seen pics of your wife on another site and she is light years ahead of this one.

Also keep in mind the girl in the pic here is 23 years of age and she looks like that. Yikes!
If my wife looked like that it wouldn't bother me, bc I am in love with her, I didn't fall in love with her body (but I have to say it help)...I fell in love with the person she is. And there was a point that my wife was a little over weight after the kids (not as big as this one)...and I still loved her the same....just saying
 

Maurice Boscorelli

Senior Member
Joined May 30, 2010
Messages 19,337
Ang said:
If my wife looked like that it wouldn't bother me, bc I am in love with her, I didn't fall in love with her body (but I have to say it help)...I fell in love with the person she is. And there was a point that my wife was a little over weight after the kids (not as big as this one)...and I still loved her the same....just saying

Congratulations that is about as politically correct a response as there is.
 

Ang

Well-known member
Joined Jan 20, 2010
Messages 3,127
Maurice Boscorelli said:
Congratulations that is about as politically correct a response as there is.
Thanks....NOW BRING ON THE SPINNERS!!!!!....:):tongue:
 

SillyGirl

Queen of Boots and Cupcakes
Joined Apr 7, 2017
Messages 7,250
So the women send in the pics? Voluntarily?

shaking my head and wondering why.......
 

Maurice Boscorelli

Senior Member
Joined May 30, 2010
Messages 19,337
SillyGirl said:
So the women send in the pics? Voluntarily?

shaking my head and wondering why.......

The pics are taken by a Toronto sun photographer.

Where are you from Sudbury or something how does one not know this stuff?
 

SillyGirl

Queen of Boots and Cupcakes
Joined Apr 7, 2017
Messages 7,250
Maurice Boscorelli said:
The pics are taken by a Toronto sun photographer.

Where are you from Sudbury or something how does one not know this stuff?


Sorry, I live far away and haven't spent a lot of time in TO.

It's just surprising me that some of the pics are so bad.
 
C

Cycleguy007

Guest
I knew a girl that was a Sunshine Girl last February... (some of the members here may know her by the name "JOY").





From what she told me, you have to voluntarily apply to become an SSG... Send in a photo etc. and if you fit the criteria, they will send a Sun Photographer to take your pics... The back log is rather long however... She had her pics taken in September of 2008 and appeared as an SSG on February 22, 2009.
 

RayFinkel

Senior Member
Joined Jan 7, 2010
Messages 1,072
Maurice Boscorelli said:
They say a picture tells a thousand words.

Well I just need one for this one.

NO.

2.5/10

Jesus! Sunshinegirl blocking out the sun.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom