Made with Love

Treating women truly as equals is a great thing

oldguyzer

Reviewer
Joined Jun 19, 2011
Messages 15,066
Dude, women are wrong too but it's the way you approach it man. A G is wrong, you tell him to fuck off, maybe take a swing unless he's too big then you use something. A lady, no brah, you talk it out, walk away. You can't smack a girl like you can a brah.

Why do I get the sense you're just one more iteration of the troll we're all so familiar with?

thesun

Reviewer
Joined Jul 23, 2012
Messages 1,333
No
Nope not assuming simply stating the obvious:)Thank you for allowing my posts to speak,very nice of you:) However, you do seem to have to comment to most of themHmmmmmm.So... I apparently haven't lost you, unfortunately, as this response attests, lol, and show me where I called Peace a bully.

Rest assured you did call Peace a bully. You can find it for yourself unless the mod deleted it or you can ask Peace.

peace

Reviewer
Joined Dec 23, 2010
Messages 29,067
No

Rest assured you did call Peace a bully. You can find it for yourself unless the mod deleted it or you can ask Peace.

Hmmm someone called me?????? Actually yes cristycurves did call me a bully and I don't know why......just like i dont know why Madman keeps yelling at me or Papasmerf keeps thinking about me.

C

cristycurves

Hmmm someone called me?????? Actually yes cristycurves did call me a bully and I don't know why......just like i dont know why Madman keeps yelling at me or Papasmerf keeps thinking about me.

Well Peace if I did then I obviously felt you were acting like a bully or I felt bullied by a statement, but since I can't remember the incident you'd have to show me the post for me to explain why. I do speak my mind so if I hurt or offend anyone sorry:)

Joined Sep 10, 2015
Messages 1,478
You see, to me, pussy is pussy. I would definitely make out with Cristy. Yes, she would annoy the fuck out of me if she voiced her thoughts and opinions, but she is still hot and sexy. So, I would be happy nonetheless.

Johnnybegood

Joined Apr 5, 2016
Messages 106
The Sun is not a man and Peace is not peaceful! Oldguyzer step aside, the pretty little lady needs a real man. A man that can make her see fireworks light up in the dark sky. My respects for trying though but the other 2 are fags man.

peace

Reviewer
Joined Dec 23, 2010
Messages 29,067
The Sun is not a man and Peace is not peaceful! Oldguyzer step aside, the pretty little lady needs a real man. A man that can make her see fireworks light up in the dark sky. My respects for trying though but the other 2 are fags man.

That was uncalled for but hopefully the fireworks would be spectucular for you.

C

cristycurves

I love dickheads, the real ones not idiots acting out...Og are you fooling around with Peace now? What do you mean "our" little slice of paradise:( I'm breaking up with you again!

Top Bottom