Made with Love

Vivid Spa Now gorgeous Ivana@Vived Spa

007beretta

Joined Mar 1, 2016
Messages 27
Last night I was told the gorgeous Ivana has moved to Vivid Spa.
Change in environment is needed from time to time. I will be making appointment later today and looking forward to see how Vivid Spa really is. It looks stunning from the website.
IMHO Ivana will lighten up my day with her extreme beauty and upbeat personality.

Gemshiner

Joined Nov 20, 2010
Messages 9
I had her booked yesterday ,but had to cancel when meetings got re-scheduled...Fuck!
The pricing at this Spa is an "ALL INCL" pay at the door format.I have no problem with it as far as Ivana goes ,but some may balk at the $250 per hour ,that s basically a SP budget
Sweet Jesus I know! She's actually looks better in person.

billy1

Joined Mar 19, 2016
Messages 39
I couldn't get an appointment with her when she was at Obsession. Every time I called she was fully booked or there's always some kind of obstacle, so I haven't seen her in over a year. If this is her, then Vivid spa got themselves a new regular customer.

007beretta

Joined Mar 1, 2016
Messages 27
I couldn't get an appointment with her when she was at Obsession. Every time I called she was fully booked or there's always some kind of obstacle, so I haven't seen her in over a year. If this is her, then Vivid spa got themselves a new regular customer.

I can confirm it's the Gorgeous Ivana who worked at Obsession Spa/SRM.

Rodi

Joined Jan 21, 2016
Messages 248
For HUBGFE members, meet 007beretta, aka Pistola, and many other handles, well known on the other board. An Ivana shill. Perhaps, Ivana herself. Sadly, Ivana is a terrific mpa, who doesn't need this negative attention whenever she changes spas.

Top Bottom