Made with Love

IN-Call Kelly @ Mirage my TOFTT not too good

Heatwaves76

Joined Nov 10, 2009
Messages 595
BT buddy sorry to hear Kelly is a waste ot time money and apparently hot looks. Glad you dealt with Mirage and they as usual did the stand up thing to make it up to you. Guess Kelly just got erased from my list.

Kirk Lazarus

Reviewer
Joined Dec 1, 2009
Messages 3,861
Too bad about your experience with Kelly, but I was not surprised based on my last visit with her at least 1 year ago and as reflected in my review. To me, she is very mechanical and has an attitude similar to a stripper thinking that they are doing you a favour by going the extra mile, yet you actually paid for it.

H

HOF

Although you had a unpleasant experience, I truly applaud that you didn't demean the young lady. That is incredibly respectful in my opinion.

It's not an easy business to be in that's for sure, and Mirage (for me) has always been very fair.

Regarding you accidently short-changing the lady, I can see Andy taking care of that immediately and being reimbursed later that's the way he is.

If you approach situations appropriately, they always work out in the end.

ChaosTheory

Reviewer
Joined Mar 28, 2010
Messages 2,346
Beenthere123;37551 <I've been hesitant not to write this review but it would not be fair to my fellow HUBGFEbites who like I work hard for our money. As I have said she is a wonderful lady but I do not think she belongs in this business.> [/QUOTE said:
Thank you SO much BT123.
i am really appreciative and glad you wrote this review. Thanks for respecting us all.

I know it is tough, however necessary since this is a service we are provided, and all services should be constructively criticiszed to ensure top quality.

Her pictures look amazing, I am sure she is a good girl but agree with your statement.

oyster shucker

Joined Dec 9, 2009
Messages 491
ChaosTheory said:
Thank you SO much BT123.
i am really appreciative and glad you wrote this review. Thanks for respecting us all.

I know it is tough, however necessary since this is a service we are provided, and all services should be constructively criticiszed to ensure top quality.

Her pictures look amazing, I am sure she is a good girl but agree with your statement.

I've had a similar experience with her almost 2 yrs. ago. She has a smoking body with an above average face. Too bad she really isn't into the action. Nice girl but doesn't seem to like her job very much. I'm surprised Andy has kept her for so long.

Lone Wolf

Reviewer
Joined Nov 16, 2009
Messages 1,978
oyster shucker said:
I've had a similar experience with her almost 2 yrs. ago. She has a smoking body with an above average face. Too bad she really isn't into the action. Nice girl but doesn't seem to like her job very much. I'm surprised Andy has kept her for so long.

Andy has likely kept her BECAUSE she "has a smoking body with an above average face." While she is YMMV, (King21, and others have reported having a good session with her) I was willing to try my luck last time I was in town; unfortunately our schedules did not match up. She has one of the best figures in the industry. Her breasts, are almost perfect with great form and symmetry, and her ass and legs are top notch. I still have her on my TDL, albeit a bit lower on the list.

GDLLover

Joined Dec 8, 2009
Messages 439
Classy review BT, sorry you had this bad experience. Maybe the feedback to Andy will help Kelly in the long run with some service improvement advice.

Wow, you shocked me with the handshake at the door greeting. I get that from door to door solicitors, they deliver the handshake and I don't have to pay them for it.

olayda

Joined Jan 5, 2010
Messages 320
Asked her again and she put her mouth 1-2" of JR,

Wow! She took the whole thing?!

Bad news man. This clearly is not a YMMV thing as you're one of the mileage kings.

( I faked an O once myself ............ I was jerking off at the time )

Top Bottom