Made with Love

IN-Call Kelly @ Mirage my TOFTT not too good

B

Beenthere123

My appointment with Angie was canceled so asked who was available at my time slot and Kelly was. Never heard of her but Taylor told me she is a very beautiful girl, so off I go to their top notch condo. Kelly greets me with a nice smile and a handshake, follow her to the room staring at her perfect ass. I was in awed by her beauty she is model type beautiful, just stunning and a superior body with tits many of us can spend hours just admiring. She is also a very pleasant to talk to and can tell she has a nice heart, a truly wonderful person

Mandatory shower we then both hop into the bed, since I didn't know what her menu is like so I asked her. Tells me she is GFE with no anal or CIM/F, well good to know. So I lean over to kiss her and she closes her lips, I tried gently to find her tongue but to no avail she shut her lips even tighter. Asked her, I thought you are GFE??. She then began kissing me with her tongue for 3 second then closed it again. Ok no biggie told her to lie down so I can feast and work the Daty thing. A few minutes into it saw her staring at the ceiling YIKES, tried digits but not a go with her. OK fine another no biggie I can live with that, Did I tell you she is super beautiful yet?.

So time for BTjr to have fun, I see her putting oil or lube (not sure what it was) in her hand and asked her why she is doing that, her hands are dry she tells me. So she begins by giving me a hand job, few minutes go by and I say I prefer a BJ instead - she smiles and continues giving me a hand job WhatTF I am thinking to myself. Asked her again and she put her mouth 1-2" of JR, basically she was lightly licking my head only. OK won't make her do anything she is not comfortable with so I asked for the sock to go on.

Mish time was nice few minutes later I can tell she is uncomfortable and tells me her legs are hurting from being in that position. Fine, lets try doggie so I try to be as gentle as possible, few minutes later she tells me I am going too deep and hurts her stomach. She suggests cowgirl, fine I say she then goes up and down but not entering very deep. So first time in my life I fake an orgasm, hop to the shower and leave.

<I've been hesitant not to write this review but it would not be fair to my fellow HUBGFEbites who like I work hard for our money. As I have said she is a wonderful lady but I do not think she belongs in this business.>

I called Andy with my blue balls and all explained the situation and he was not very happy. He mentioned he is in the process of a major Spring house cleaning as those SP that do not live by the high Mirage standards won't last with him. Apparently he has a few top notch Montreal girls coming very soon.

elassowipo1

Reviewer
Joined Mar 11, 2010
Messages 503
Beenthere123 said:
So first time in my life I fake an orgasm, hop to the shower and leave.

Ouch! That sucks BT. Sorry to hear you had a bad time.

Its been a while since I saw a new review of Kelly but I recall that her past feedback was somewhat mixed. Thanks for the review.

Wilsonjso

Joined Nov 12, 2009
Messages 2,650
Thanks for the heads up BT. Very informative review buddy I appreciate your info on her service, sorry to hear that you hadn't a great time with her, thanks for TOFTT.

Raiden

Reviewer
Joined Nov 6, 2009
Messages 6,563
Buddy, you fell into the super hot girl no service syndrome. Very few good reviews on Kelly, which is a shame considering how hot she looks. There is a silver lining to your session bud, how much were you smiling when she told you her stomach was bothering her while you were doing her doggy? Bet you were thinking, FUCK MAN, I am huge, it's reaching into her tummy. :lol:

B

Beenthere123

Albino said:
Sorry to hear about your session BT, not very often you get stumped.

Jup man, my ego took a beating. :cry:

Albino said:
At least Andy was very understanding about it.

All I could hear was Fxxx @!%$^&#@(* Fxxx @!#$%$#$%^^ Fxxx #@!$##@@*&, would not want to be near him now.

frankpost

Joined Mar 5, 2010
Messages 371
Sorry about the Angie cancellation and doubly sorry about Kelly.
Just wondering, did Mirage offer any sort of compensation like a discount on your next visit?
Sounds like you went to the market for steak but you received a cold fish instead.

BTW, good call on doing the review. It will be appreciated.

elassowipo1 said:
Ouch! That sucks BT. Sorry to hear you had a bad time.

Its been a while since I saw a new review of Kelly but I recall that her past feedback was somewhat mixed. Thanks for the review.

HOUND_DOG

Joined Nov 29, 2009
Messages 96
Sorry to hear about your session BT, especially since by all accounts Kelly is a looker. Really appreciate the info, always harder to write less glowing reviews.

What really blew my mind is you had to "fake an orgasm"... like HOW?? then WHY?? Gotta say, you are definitely the better man.

B

Beenthere123

frankpost said:
Just wondering, did Mirage offer any sort of compensation like a discount on your next visit?

Yes he did the man is a pro and has class. A quick story, one day by mistake I short changed one of his SP by mistake during a Greek session. I felt bad and wanted to rush over and pay her, he said don't worry about it he will pay for it and I can pay him later. To this day I haven't as I keep forgetting and he has never mentioned it to me again.

B

Beenthere123

HOUND_DOG said:
What really blew my mind is you had to "fake an orgasm"... like HOW?? then WHY?? Gotta say, you are definitely the better man.

Thanks HD after my session I called Nikki @ RM cause I needed a quick fix but on my way there had a call from my place and had to rush. Just a bad day.

SloCumHeat

Joined Mar 11, 2010
Messages 964
Sorry to hear that BT123.

But, Kelly has never gotten any great reviews, or she has the occasional "special".

Lesson to learn - always keep a mental note of all the ladies of all the agencies ! Or don't go with someone, that you've never heard of, especially by the phone person.

thetank

Reviewer
Joined Dec 6, 2009
Messages 531
Really appreciated my friend. I have considered seeing her a number of times, but have been hesitant due to the few and mixed reviews. Your review speaks volumes.

thetank

lovelatinas

Joined Mar 18, 2010
Messages 1,702
Thanks for your TOFTT. Sorry about your session going wrong BT. How big are you that you would hurt a girl like that? Was she just being difficult so you would not fuck her? Anyways I had an amazing session with Tamara @ GOE, I highly recommend you see her. She is the ultimate cure for blue balls.

smylee52

Joined Nov 16, 2009
Messages 558
HOUND_DOG said:
Sorry to hear about your session BT, especially since by all accounts Kelly is a looker. Really appreciate the info, always harder to write less glowing reviews.

How -- Thrust ,thrust , Grunt , Groan . go limp , sigh , little peck on the lips , get off , go straight to the bathroom and flush the empty condom . Hit shower .

Why - I've done this on the occassional greedy day when I saw girl 3 too soon after girl 2 and the tank was dry . No need to make a girl ,putting in a good effort, feel you were less than happy with your date . The good ones tend to feel like they failed or you don't like them if you don't cum . I would say in this case the SP definitely failed and BT cut her a lot of slack but his money his choice . After all we hobby for fun not to have fights .

Top Bottom