Made with Love

Kareena - Switching Teams

Johnnybehorny

Joined Apr 30, 2010
Messages 356
I have seen Kareena 3 times and always a good time, followed all her moves to different agencies and even The office days. After reading this thread she shows her true colors and will never see her again.

Just my 2 cents

J

JohnFK

Juanthepervert said:
Clever but its a turn off, just like Emm is. The fun part is that the members bought the story and they got fooled.

Emm is new so she can be excused. She's learning as she goes. I saw her and I will repeat. So petite. So tight. So nice.

Gemini Ladies

Joined Mar 11, 2010
Messages 26
Yes Kareena is no longer with Gemini

Yes Kareena is no longer with Gemini

Wow .... I came on last night saw the thread, couldn't believe my eyes ! ... contacted Kareena and decided Maybe Gemini was not a good match for her . Best of luck to her,I still believe she is an amazing provider ... and truly wish her well.

j

BANNED
Joined Apr 4, 2010
Messages 258
GDLLover said:
I think you underestimate the power with word of mouth. This is a relatively newer board and there's over 2000 members, negative information spreads like wildfire.

It usually takes multiple positive reports to superceed a negative one. Human nature dictates that everyone always remembers the bad so much easier than the good.

It spreads among board members, not the general public who really don't give a damn or know nothing at all about review sites. That is still an overwhelming majority of clients, imo. Otherwise, she wouldn't be quite so confident and she too would tread on eggshells on a review board, with her very best behaviour.

There is someone here who pops up on other boards that riley.royal joins, to point out all her rr's flaws as well. And yet, rr still has the confidence that she will be as busy tomorrow as she was today, and last month. Because, in the end, this attempt to discredit her, or rile her up (pardon the pun), obviously does not affect her overall business enough to be noticed. If it did, then the one who tries to chase after her to point out her flaws to other members (time after time, board after board) would see the results he is so clearly wishing for.

But, he does not, and will not, because at the end of the day, whether she is here or not, reviewed and discussed or not, it affects only the ones who might see her once, so what if anything will she miss?

One appt --- which is easily given to someone else.

Business minded sps are looking for longer relationships with regular visitors. Whether one reviewer chooses not to see her, or if he does, it affects only one appt. If she ended up seeing a reviewer, she might miss seeing someone with repeat potential. Reviewers do not have repeat potential. Some might repeat, but that is not why you join review boards. You join to increase your chances of success with visiting multiple sps, not to find one specific regular ATF, in general.

And for the spelling police,

JackassJack
Second thought.. she cant right like this :lol:
I believe you meant to say "She can't write like this" :razz:

In general, the best boards are heavily moderated, to not tolerate bashing, trashing and harassment. The worst ones encourage it, by allowing jerks to post fake reviews or slanderous accusations. It seems, that by allowing DNRs, HUBGFE is of the sensible and accomodating view point. This is what encourages sp participation, and sp participation encourages new members to join and that makes an active board. When you allow members to attack sps tho, you affect more than just sp members, but those who enjoy bantering, chatting, and flirting with them. And that encourages members, and advertisers, and more.

There are still a significant number of sps (and agencies) who are going to advertise on review forums, and get a great deal of business from them. But there are more still who do not use them, so I just think it wise to understand that the impact of any review board is really only impacting members, and that is pretty much where it starts and ends, otherwise the members start to think they can do no wrong, and try to get away with crap lol. And the whole thing implodes.

Put in real life, I do not adverise on review forums at all, get no biz from the result of a review (since they are positive) yet am still far busier than any sp I know who uses them and is often reviewed, because they rely so completely on the advertising impact of the boards and ignore all of the other advertising venues, which encourage the repeat regulars rather than the no-repeat reviewer.

I joined a review forum because, in the end, it is the only place where someone who works or plays in this business can talk about this business, and meet like minded individuals, characters and people who care to make a difference. And people who want to learn, either how to be a great provider or how to choose an sp who will be great for them. Where else are you going to meet a group of people who think it is not only "ok" that I do what I do, they think it is pretty awesome that there are sps at all!

Jawbone

Joined Jan 26, 2010
Messages 951
Kareena may suffer from a Diva complex but she does know how to get free publicity. I am hoping the banning is of a temporary nature. Let the lady come back, after all Dean you've accepted the precocious Riley with open arms, surely Kareena deserves another chance. Actually what a marvelous idea, a duo featuring Kareena and Riley, now that would be worth the price of admission.

JackassJack

Joined Feb 13, 2010
Messages 558
shadowsun said:
Put in real life, I do not adverise on review forums at all, get no biz from the result of a review (since they are positive) yet am still far busier than any sp I know who uses them and is often reviewed, because they rely so completely on the advertising impact of the boards and ignore all of the other advertising venues, which encourage the repeat regulars rather than the no-repeat reviewer.

Attention to all advertisers:

You are just fooling yourself with spending money on review boards for advertising on them.

Do you really believe what you are saying SS?

j

BANNED
Joined Apr 4, 2010
Messages 258
JackassJack said:
Attention to all advertisers:

You are just fooling yourself with spending money on review boards for advertising on them.

Do you really believe what you are saying SS?

I have been doing this for almost 10 years, without review board ads and with maybe 3 reviews total.

Yeah, I think I know what I am talking about. I may say otherwise if the ones I know (and I know several dozen sps who do not advertise the way I do) start having more appts than I do monthly, and have more regular repeat clients than I do, but after several years, that has yet to happen. I found out about them maybe 2 years ago, so finding them did nothing to my biz, up or down (pardon the pun).

Interesting for sure, but zero impact on my business, for sure. And if they have no effect on my business, why assume they have a noticeable effect on any other sp? Sps get upset because they find out about them, and find out they have a stalker or someone trying to slander them, etc. Or they get upset because they know they did their best to make someone happy, but it turns out he was unhappy (just didn't bother to let her know himself), or that he thinks he should warn everyone that she is ..... fill in the blanks, but needless to say it is unflattering and unnecessarily mean spirited.

Plus, think about it. Review boards at most have been around for a few years, compared to this biz. What exactly do you think sps did before them?

JackassJack

Joined Feb 13, 2010
Messages 558
shadowsun said:
I have been doing this for almost 10 years, without review board ads and with maybe 3 reviews total.

Yeah, I think I know what I am talking about. I may say otherwise if the ones I know (and I know several dozen sps who do not advertise the way I do) start having more appts than I do monthly, and have more regular repeat clients than I do, but after several years, that has yet to happen.

Well then its time to catch up with real life for you. You are right and whole industry is wrong because they pay lots of money to boards. You have to let them know they are all wrong, so they can save lots of money which they were wasting.

Jawbone

Joined Jan 26, 2010
Messages 951
shadowsun said:
Plus, think about it. Review boards at most have been around for a few years, compared to this biz. What exactly do you think sps did before them?

Ripping us poor suckers off is what they were doing before review boards. Now with review boards some of the ladies have little hard ons because they can't just take the money and not put in some effort.

j

BANNED
Joined Apr 4, 2010
Messages 258
Jawbone said:
Ripping us poor suckers off is what they were doing before review boards. Now with review boards some of the ladies have little hard ons because they can't just take the money and not put in some effort.

That's nonsense, as far as each and every sp out there goes, as you well know. It is almost guaranteed that anyone can choose to pick an sp that is completely wrong for them, and make the same mistakes over and over. But I do understand that in TO the agencies set you up with sps with big promises the sps are not prepared for, leads to a lot of misunderstandings on both parts. Agency driven towns are always going to be rip offs, both for sps and for clients. It is the nature of their biz, to only be interested in what they can get out of the both of you. And sps are easily replaced, if they do not comply.

In an indy driven town, or one maybe with mps where you can go in and choose the sp for the services (not TO style hjs mps, but fs mps like in Alberta or asian mps like vancouver) there is a lot more accountability to accomodate the customer and the sp, so everyone is happy with the outcome. And indys even better, because, at the end of it all, an indy who cannot make the client happy, is in business for about a week and a half. They can only survive on repeat biz. And that means honest ads and honest service, and as I know full well, there are a lot who provide just that and have done so for years.

btw, that who "ripping off" poor suckers attitude is one that is loud and clear, in people I choose not to see. I have no interest, and nor would any sp I am sure, in seeing anyone who is clearly negative and hostile before they even show up at the door. Good karma gets good karma, good attitude gets good attitude, it resonates from within to others around you. If you are cranky in your attempts to connect with any sp, a good one who is interested in more than the $$ would most likely turn you down because she is interested in making a good connection with someone who has an optimistic outlook.

j

BANNED
Joined Apr 4, 2010
Messages 258
JackassJack said:
Well then its time to catch up with real life for you. You are right and whole industry is wrong because they pay lots of money to boards. You have to let them know they are all wrong, so they can save lots of money which they were wasting.

The "whole" industry doesn't advertise on review forums.

That's my point.

lol

A lot of sps do, and they do get biz from them. And a lot of sps suffer greatly when they discover they cannot survive on one offs, but need repeat and regular customers. So they have to seek out other advertising, after the first few months of what seems like a potentially great new adventure wears off and the phone slows down, and they are not as busy as they were six months ago lol. These sps come off all warm and fuzzy and high on their own popularity, until then. Then they realize that they better figure something else out, because if this was all they do, they are in trouble lol

JackassJack

Joined Feb 13, 2010
Messages 558
shadowsun said:

That's my point.

lol

A lot of sps do, and they do get biz from them. And a lot of sps suffer greatly when they discover they cannot survive on one offs, but need repeat and regular customers. So they have to seek out other advertising, after the first few months of what seems like a potentially great new adventure wears off and the phone slows down, and they are not as busy as they were six months ago lol. These sps come off all warm and fuzzy and high on their own popularity, until then. Then they realize that they better figure something else out, because if this was all they do, they are in trouble lol

i am not sure if you realised you are on review board and you are advertising right now. :lol:

Smart! very smart!

jumpingjackflash

Reviewer
Joined Jan 7, 2010
Messages 2,940
shadowsun said:

That's my point.

lol

You are right in that some sp even agencies do not rely at all on review boards but the smart one use every feasible marketing tool that they have at their disposal. I agree they should not solely rely on review boards but if they want to remain having a steady flow of revenue I think it helps quite a bit.

Where the review board becomes a major obstacle for the SP or Agency is when they engage in B&S or in offering poor service. If that is the business model that is going to be followed, then of course they will not be seeing any new customers being generated by these boards.

As for the lovely high maintenance, Diva syndrome E.I. superstar, I can't believe she would bad mouth this board when she has had nothing but success from this board. She claims she has received shill reviews so I decided to go through the reviews and the reviewers, GENTLEMEN and LADIES of the jury, take a look and ask yourself if this sexy lady has lost her mind?

https://www.hubgfe.com/community/showthread.php?2234-Kareena-worth-the-wait!&highlight=kareena
https://www.hubgfe.com/community/sh...infamous-Kareena-Toronto-GF&highlight=kareena

smylee52

Joined Nov 16, 2009
Messages 558
shadowsun said:

That's my point.

lol

Hello Shadowsun ( Your handle isn't a vague reference to Greek is it :lol: )

Must say I have quite enjoyed reading your posts . I have no problem believing you are in the biz and I like the way you present your opinions . You might be a little to brutally honest in pointing out Review boards are for the benefit of the hobbyist more than the SP but that is the fact .

I am interested in hearing perspectives on the industry from someone who has been doing it for 10 years and I hope the other members will do a little more listening to someone who has first hand experience .

I am afraid some guys will jump in a little to aggressively and drive you off , not that you can't handle yourself but it does get tiresome .

I look forward to more of your insights .

CallmeMatt

Joined Feb 13, 2010
Messages 65
JackassJack said:
i am not sure if you realised you are on review board and you are advertising right now. :lol:

Smart! very smart!

But we do not know who she is. Shadowsun I like the way you think, have some flaws in it but I like it.

You mind telling us who you are?.

j

BANNED
Joined Apr 4, 2010
Messages 258
smylee52 said:
Hello Shadowsun ( Your handle isn't a vague reference to Greek is it :lol: )

Must say I have quite enjoyed reading your posts . I have no problem believing you are in the biz and I like the way you present your opinions . You might be a little to brutally honest in pointing out Review boards are for the benefit of the hobbyist more than the SP but that is the fact .

I am interested in hearing perspectives on the industry from someone who has been doing it for 10 years and I hope the other members will do a little more listening to someone who has first hand experience .

I am afraid some guys will jump in a little to aggressively and drive you off , not that you can't handle yourself but it does get tiresome .

I look forward to more of your insights .

How nice you are! Truly I see more benefit in finding ways to make better choices, or how to see thru the hype and make sure that clients do not make assumptions based on either what they expect they should be getting, instead of simply asking directly to make sure they will get what they are looking for. And hopefully sps to find a way of expressing what they will and will not do, to make that selection process easier.

I am not sure if people are aware that an sp who does not do x, y or z, definitely is not looking to be hooked up with a client who specifically requested he be send an sp who does. Nor does she want to be the one to tell him, upon arrival, that everything he thought was included in the rate, is not. I have heard stories from sps who worked with agencies, and after this sort of miscommunication, the agency cut, the phone girl's cut, and the driver's cut, she ends up owing money after an hour long appt, or best case scenario, profited 30 bucks. It is knowing this, what agencies and sps do not tell you, that leads to burn out, attitude and upselling. And why indys are so much happier, lol.

Top Bottom