Made with Love
Hot Pink List
Mirage Entertainment

Kareena - Switching Teams

• Welcome to the new CAERF.
    New management and more commited than ever! Have a look at some of the new features HERE.
    If you experience any issue please let us know in the proper forum.

j

BANNED
Joined Apr 4, 2010
Messages 258
jumpingjackflash said:
You are right in that some sp even agencies do not rely at all on review boards but the smart one use every feasible marketing tool that they have at their disposal. I agree they should not solely rely on review boards but if they want to remain having a steady flow of revenue I think it helps quite a bit.

Where the review board becomes a major obstacle for the SP or Agency is when they engage in B&S or in offering poor service. If that is the business model that is going to be followed, then of course they will not be seeing any new customers being generated by these boards.

As for the lovely high maintenance, Diva syndrome E.I. superstar, I can't believe she would bad mouth this board when she has had nothing but success from this board. She claims she has received shill reviews so I decided to go through the reviews and the reviewers, GENTLEMEN and LADIES of the jury, take a look and ask yourself if this sexy lady has lost her mind?

https://www.caerf.ca/community/showthread.php?2234-Kareena-worth-the-wait!&highlight=kareena
https://www.caerf.ca/community/showthread.php?2114-The-infamous-Kareena-Toronto-GF&highlight=kareena

Isn't the definition of "shill" review that it is a glowing positive review by either the sp herself (creating multiple handles) or someone who gets special favours in return for a glowing review? If these are all positive, then maybe that is what she means by "shill", and she is trying to discredit the reviewers for who knows what reason.

I think this lady should be independent, and stop using agencies altogether. If she is going to market herself, brand herself, and promote herself, why spend energy working with an agency at all? Course, I don't understand the agency mentality anyway. It seems very pimpish to want a percentage of anyone who actually does the work.

SillyGirl

Queen of Boots and Cupcakes
Joined Apr 7, 2017
Messages 7,250
shadowsun said:
I think this lady should be independent, and stop using agencies altogether. If she is going to market herself, brand herself, and promote herself, why spend energy working with an agency at all? Course, I don't understand the agency mentality anyway. It seems very pimpish to want a percentage of anyone who actually does the work.

While I agree that Indy is a viable option for many SPs, I'm not sure that is the case for Kareena. It's not nearly as much fun being high-maintenance when you have to buy your own gum.

Not every SP has the business acumen/maturity//time to do not only the marketing aspects you mentioned, but the screening, scheduling, and driving as well. For those who can handle all of it, as you obviously can, I completely agree that it makes the most sense.

smylee52

Joined Nov 16, 2009
Messages 558
SillyGirl said:
It's not nearly as much fun being high-maintenance when you have to buy your own gum.

a.

You're pretty funny for a silly girl .:lol: This would be my nomination for quote of the week ,

J

JohnFK

shadowsun said:
Isn't the definition of "shill" review that it is a glowing positive review by either the sp herself (creating multiple handles) or someone who gets special favours in return for a glowing review?

From the Urban Dictionary, definitions 1. and 2. => https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=shill

I think the term 'shill' has been loosely applied to criticize cases of YMMV or extra generous clients that give glowing reviews, but neither apply to the definitions above where a shill is covert advertising by either the SP, or a 3rd party for consideration.

B

Beenthere123

Man I love it when the babes speak their mind, "3" where are you ??? Coming to join the fun.

jumpingjackflash

Reviewer
Joined Jan 7, 2010
Messages 2,941
shadowsun said:
Isn't the definition of "shill" review that it is a glowing positive review by either the sp herself (creating multiple handles) or someone who gets special favours in return for a glowing review? If these are all positive, then maybe that is what she means by "shill", and she is trying to discredit the reviewers for who knows what reason.

You remind me of Moviefan. Enough said!

Albino

Joined Feb 1, 2010
Messages 466
Knight Rider said:
The circus never ends. She is back at Toronto Girlfriends.

I guess he was the likely agency owner to take her back. He seems to be very good friends with the young lady and probably missed her dearly when she jumped ship and went to the competition.

Clayton

Joined Mar 11, 2010
Messages 19
Someone start a poll how long Kareena will stay with Ron?:lol:

my vote: Top 30 days.

Rock

Joined Jan 31, 2010
Messages 115
clayton said:
Someone start a poll how long Kareena will stay with Ron?:lol:

my vote: Top 30 days.

2 weeks, Ron you sure you know what you are doing?. How many times has she bailed out on you?.

Sas99

Joined Apr 30, 2010
Messages 22
Drama here, I was told this site was drama free. Guess with Kareena you can't win.

Raiden

Reviewer
Joined Nov 6, 2009
Messages 6,565
Sas99 said:
Drama here, I was told this site was drama free. Guess with Kareena you can't win.

I'm saving you a seat, want some pop-corn? Bring your own beer btw!

Agusto

Joined Mar 11, 2010
Messages 109
She has to protect her crown, its not easy to be a drama queen

Knight Rider

Joined Nov 14, 2009
Messages 1,471
rileyroyal said:
So what , she is entitled to work with who ever she chooses. why are you giving her so much attention.
Riley, the title of this thread is Kareena switching teams and I made only 1 comment about her joining a new agency, which is in line with the topic of this thread, and would hardly qualify in me giving her a lot of attention as you are implying.

KR

I

iceman_dci

Ugh - I'm sorry I started the whole thing

Ugh - I'm sorry I started the whole thing

What started out as a post in jest over this woman's propensity for switching agencies, got way out of hand and I'm sorry for bringing to this board. I honestly did not have any idea what this woman brought along on the drama train.

My apologies fellas (and ladies).

JackassJack

Joined Feb 13, 2010
Messages 558
rileyroyal said:
I am reffering to at the time of my first post about this topic it was about 3 pages now it's 5 pages and on another board its 11 pages.

I cant believe i am saying this but i agree with Riley. Enough of her already!! She doesnt deserve this much attention.

Raiden

Reviewer
Joined Nov 6, 2009
Messages 6,565
iceman_dci said:
What started out as a post in jest over this woman's propensity for switching agencies, got way out of hand and I'm sorry for bringing to this board. I honestly did not have any idea what this woman brought along on the drama train.

My apologies fellas (and ladies).

That's ok Ice, don't worry about dude. You owe me $80.75 for the pop-corn and $240.00 for the beer I've had to buy, but other than that no harm done dude.

jiggyjiggy

Joined Dec 19, 2009
Messages 632
Kareena the E.I. SP star has entered the building and has landed in a city near you.:lol: That's cool, as long as she's happy and giving good service it's all good!

Top Bottom