Made with Love

Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

Status
Not open for further replies.
SUNshine Girl Renee, Miss June in the 2014 SUNshine Girl Calendar, hopes to become a teacher. Renee is from a small town but has big-city aspirations, and has been modelling for years. (Jack Boland/QMI Agency)

This one was one of the youngest looking SSG's on the 2014 calendar spread. When she first got shown back in October, as I recall she was a close personal friend of HOF's, so we know how HOF is going to be voting. I'm gonna say she's an A+!

Previous shoots:
(same as above, even more shots though).

SUNshine Girl Nicole is a hazel-eyed blonde who describes herself as very spontaneous and fun and is someone who you will never see without a smile on her face. The beautiful Nicole is currently finishing up her business degree — proving that blondes aren’t dumb— and is featured as Miss July in the 2014 SUNshine Girl Calendar. (Jack Boland/ QMI Agency)

This girl has some really, really awesome curves, though maybe a bit wide for some tastes! Cute face too. B+!

Previous shoots:
Nicole, 2013-10-14

3exY3zc.jpg

SUNshine Girl Michelle is all decked out for Christmas because her birthday is Dec. 25. Michelle wishes everybody a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. When she’s not decking the halls, Michelle is a professional hairstylist. (Jack Boland/ QMI Agency)

Very exotic-looking east Indian babe, nice! A-!

poker123 said:
Not sure why my pics are always showing up so small, they are much bigger in the queue before I hit "post"

The forum itself reduces the pictures to a certain maximum size. If you want to see the full-sized pictures, just right-click on them and hit "View Image". You'll see it in full size then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom