Made with Love

Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

Status
Not open for further replies.

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
SUNshine Girl Renee, Miss June in the 2014 SUNshine Girl Calendar, hopes to become a teacher. Renee is from a small town but has big-city aspirations, and has been modelling for years. (Jack Boland/QMI Agency)

This one was one of the youngest looking SSG's on the 2014 calendar spread. When she first got shown back in October, as I recall she was a close personal friend of HOF's, so we know how HOF is going to be voting. I'm gonna say she's an A+!

Previous shoots:
(same as above, even more shots though).

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
SUNshine Girl Nicole is a hazel-eyed blonde who describes herself as very spontaneous and fun and is someone who you will never see without a smile on her face. The beautiful Nicole is currently finishing up her business degree — proving that blondes aren’t dumb— and is featured as Miss July in the 2014 SUNshine Girl Calendar. (Jack Boland/ QMI Agency)

This girl has some really, really awesome curves, though maybe a bit wide for some tastes! Cute face too. B+!

Previous shoots:
Nicole, 2013-10-14

poker123

Joined Jul 12, 2012
Messages 295
3exY3zc.jpg

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
SUNshine Girl Michelle is all decked out for Christmas because her birthday is Dec. 25. Michelle wishes everybody a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. When she’s not decking the halls, Michelle is a professional hairstylist. (Jack Boland/ QMI Agency)

Very exotic-looking east Indian babe, nice! A-!

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
poker123 said:
Not sure why my pics are always showing up so small, they are much bigger in the queue before I hit "post"

The forum itself reduces the pictures to a certain maximum size. If you want to see the full-sized pictures, just right-click on them and hit "View Image". You'll see it in full size then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom